Chapter Three

Naruto walked up the rustic road before him.

Many glares were met, as Naruto continued to walk. He was hungry, and he hadn't found any ramen vendors, and lastly he looked around and found that there little to no food around.

Did people have to eat to survive, here?

Moreover, he was dead, yet, he was starving. It was weird, and Naruto only thought that things would continue to become weird as his problem progressed.

As he was passing, he heard the many gossips that surrounded the dome-like city that Naruto could see far in the distance.

The people that lived there...Soul Reapers? Are the two words he heard.

That starving kids wouldn't be starving if they shared food more. Well the young, for the grown-ups never starved.

Complaining that they weren't expecting the afterlife to be like this.

That they tell each and every soul before passing over that they would be re-untied with lost love ones, but still haven't seen any type of family that was related.

Just from the rumors Naruto's hands shook in anger.

He began to walk faster, adding speed with each person he passed.

It was moments later that Naruto skidded to a halt. And just like that walls descended down from the sky along with what Naruto could identify as a giant wearing a bath robe holding an axe.

Yes, Naruto thought. Things would only get weirder as his time went on.

-I am Jidanbo. The Guardian of the Eastern Gate.-

-Your a big guy aren't you? I'm Naruto Uzumaki and I need to get through. -

-I can't let that happen. -

-Why not?-

-Only those who wish to become Soul Reapers are able to pass by. -

-let me pass...- Naruto expressed.

-As I told you...,- but Jidanbo was cut off by an annoyed Naruto.

-I know. Which, only means that I'll have to defeat you to get my way through. -

-No one has ever beat me Naruto Uzamaki. For someone like yourself to be challenging a Guardian is foolish indeed. -

-You just don't know how foolish I can really be. - Naruto replied.

Jidanbo grinned as he released his zanpaktou.

Earning a level of sheer surprise over Naruto. But that's all it was-since somehow Naruto had a way of defeating even the strongest of enemies through sheer luck.

End Author's Note- hello y'all. So, how do are you guys/gals loving this? Please let me know in a comment below, and don't forget to vote. Votes are an amazing way to get an author's story noticed. See ya next time!