Chapter Four

There was no wind in the Soul society.

There was also no record of time, as time was feeble, and quite unnecessary.

For Naruto it felt like several minutes passed.

His clothing stuck to his skin, beads of sweat slowly dripped down the ends of his spiky yellow hair dripping down the trail of his neck.

His hands lowered down to his side until he met a small light-brown pouch from around his waist.

Deep within the pouch contained several small shuriken, and Kunai. The necessities that all ninja are required to have.

Grasping the handle, Naruto baited his time. Until Jidanbo enacted the first move.

Suddenly with much force Jidanbo throws his mighty axe and quickly Naruto recovered and jumped from the impending axe. Which, left a big crater in its wake. To Naruto's comfort.

Naruto being the number one- knuckled headed ninja he was; ran forward. Only to discover that his attacks were useless and utterly futile.

To his surprise his attacks didn't work. Not like the ninja world. He had no chakra whatsoever he didn't have time to ponder on the subject for long.

Jidanbo struck, and struck hard he did.

It was his fault really-for running straightforward into danger without thinking first. How many times did Sakura berate him on the many times that he went storming into battle without thinking? Many. He needed a plan and fast.

-Naruto Uzamaki I'm growing bored. -

-Then let me un-bore you then. - Too late for plans Naruto thought inwardly, and it was the time to distract.

As Naruto through many Kunai in the air directing them to his opponent to distract him. While he sidestepped Jidanbo and ran to the entrance that was moments ago closed.

Naruto thought he was home free. Only Naruto was wrong. Very wrong. He stopped, and got the feeling if dread.

As bumps arose all over his skin. Before him was a giant raccoon, making the giant he battled before look like child's play.

But Naruto wasn't the ranked the #1 most knuckled head ninja for nothing.

End Author's Note- First of all, thanks for the votes, and the continued followers that I'm receiving. You guys rock with the comments. I hope I'm doing a good job, and hope to have you guys for future chapters.

Till next time...