"Are you okay?" He mouthed.

I nodded my head and gave him a reassuring smile. He must think something's wrong with me for not blowing up on him like every other time.

"Hello, my name is Trè and I'll be your waiter tonight. Can I start you guys off with some drinks? Appetizers maybe?"

I looked up from the menu and Lord, let me tell you. I think I died then came back to life for a second.

Trè was... gorgeous. You would usually say that a guy is cute, fine, handsome or whatever but Trè was a whole different story. He had the most flawless caramel skin, he was tall, he had pretty hazel eyes and he was definitely team tatted.

He went around taking everyone's orders. Once he turned to me, he smiled at me. He had two deep dimples; one in both of his cheeks.

"What would you like to drink, sweetheart?"

I smiled. "A sprite will be fine."

"Aight, I gotchu." He said, looking me up and down.

I felt Chresanto's eyes glued on me but I ignored him and joined in the groups conversation. A while later, I got up to use the restroom. I saw Trè standing near the bathroom on his phone.

"Look at you, on your phone while you're suppose to be working." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

He smiled. "Don't worry about that, ma. That'll be our little secret."

I laughed and opened the door to the restroom. I quickly peed, washed my hands and fixed my hair.

When I opened the door, Trè was still out there where I first saw him. Instead of on his phone, his hands were in his front pockets and he was looking around.

"Still here I see." I said.

"I was waiting on you," He replied. "What's your name?"

"Brielle."

"That's a cute name for a cute girl."

"That's a ugly pickup line for a cute guy."

He smirked. "You have jokes I see. How old are you?"

"I'm seventeen."

"Damn, you still a youngin'."

I chuckled. "Five more weeks till my birthday. How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

Thank you Jesus for letting him be close to my age. Maybe I'll go to church this Sunday. "That's not bad."

"What school do you go to?"

"Look," I said. "I would love to stay and chit chat but, I have friends to get back too."

"Well then can I have your number?"

"Sorry, but I don't give my number out to strangers. I barely know you."

"That's why I'm asking for your number so I can get to know you and you can get to know me."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why, ma?" He asked, taking ahold of my hand.

"Like I said, I don't give my number to strangers."

"I'm not a complete stranger! You know my name and age. Isn't that enough for now?"

I sighed. "It wouldn't hurt to give you my number." I responded, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Pass?" I asked.

"1723."

I clicked on the 'Add Contact' tab and added my number into his phone under 'Brielle'. I showed it to him and he took his phone away from me, typing something. He gave me back his phone and I saw that me changed my name in his phone to 'Future Wifey' with three Emojis; the one with the hearts as eyes, the kissey face and a heart.

I smiled at him then burst out laughing. "You have to do a lot more than listing me as your future wifey."

He smiled. "I plan on doing that."

I smiled. "We'll see."

"I got to get back to work and you got to get back to your friends. Expect a text from me tomorrow." He said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Damn, what took you so long?" Darshay asked me when I got back to the booth.

"Girl, there was a line of people waiting to use the bathroom and only about three of them were decent enough to use." I said, sipping on my drink.

A few minutes later, Trè came out the back with another dude carrying our food. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Thank you." I said, as he sat my Fajita Pizza and macaroni down in front of me.

"No problem."

I looked over at Chresanto and he was on his phone texting someone while everyone digged into their food I leaned over and saw that he was texting Nicole. I rolled my eyes. He can never leave these hoes alone!

When I got home, it was around midnight. I wasn't tired so I grabbed a few candles from the closet, a butterball bath bomb from Lush and my washcloth and towel.

At the moment all I could think about was how fine Trè was! He better be single because he will be on my line.

I know I'm in a relationship with Chresanto but shit, if he doesn't wanna give up any of his hoes than why do I?