Reservation For 10 Please ...

Começar do início

"Nialler.. Whats wrong?" i asked

**********************Niall**************************************

  "Nialler.. whats wrong?" Maya asked me.

I didn't really know how to respond...

"Nothing, beautiful" I put on my best smile...

I mean what was I going to tell Her .. Oh hey Maya remember Perrie the girl that kissed me after I left your house that day?

"She kinda looked familiar" Maya Started looking over to Renee.. "She go to our school?"

Please, please , please say maybe or yes please Renee I thought to myself.

"Nope, never seen her before in my life"

Shit..

Then she turned to me ...

"Hey Nialler do you know her? She kept looking at you like she knew you .. or something?"

Shit..

"Never seen her" I quickly said and looked down at my fingers ..

Everyone else was in their own little world.. Zayn and Perrie were talking about Zayn's hairstyle, Liam was snogging Danny, And Louis and El were looking at something on their phone ...

A minute later the girl came back .. This time holding a bunch of drinks on her tray.

Shit, Shit, Shit ... If I was lucky .. She would have forgotten about me .. But then again .. I was never lucky ..

"Okay guys I have an orange soda  for you, A Grape one for you, a sprite for you, etc" Perrie said as she handed everyone their order .. She saved mines for last of course and when she leaned down to give it to me ... The drink spilled all over my pants .. Lucky for me I ordered water ... She bent down and began wiping my clothes furious at her self for spilling it ..

"I'm so sorry Nialler , I'm so sorry" She kept saying as she was wiping my clothes, I quickly got up because she was getting to close to my ... Spot ..

By now everyone was staring at us .. If we didn't want to be noticed before ... then now wasn't exactly our high moment.

"Its okay .. Its okay " I was standing wiping off my pants.

When I looked up I noticed she was staring at me ..

"I'm Really sorry, I just get so nervous around you.. Like last time when we kissed a few weeks ago" she kind of blushed.

 Shit .. I was dead, I couldn't even look over to Maya because I already knew the look on her face.

"You just make me smile and get all excited inside .." By now she was going up and down my arm ..

"I just wanna kiss you again.." Before I knew It her face collided into mines and she was kissing me ... What the hell .. I wish I wasn't so shocked because I didn't realize what was happening until Harry Got up and punched me in the shoulder ..

"What the hell man!?" he yelled ..

I couldn't speak .. What the hell just happened.

Oh shit .. Maya

"MAYA" I quickly turned around .. and what I saw just broke my heart.

"Niall ..." She cried barley able to get her words out ..

"Maya", I stepped closer to her but Liam pulled me back ..

"Niall .." Was all she could say .. '

"Maya, please .. Its not what it looks like !" I cried .. Now .. everyone was looking at us .. people even stood out side or came in to see what was going on.

"You- You lied to me .." She sobbed ..

"No, No .. I didn't"

She didn't say anything .. Instead she walked up to me .. tears were falling rapidly at this point ..

"You lied to me .." she whispered and with that I felt her put something in my hand .. She looked at me one last time her face bright pink because of the crying .. and walked away.

"You really messed up man .." Harry said lightly tapping me on the shoulder and leaving the restaurant with Ren in search of Maya, Louis and El, Zayn and Perrie, And Liam And Danielle followed .. None of them could even look at me .. This night was ruined ... I Looked down to see what Maya placed in my hand and it broke my heart to see it .. right there in my hands .. In front of me .. With a single tear drop on it ...

....Her heart shaped locket ..

***********************************************************************************************************************************

HOW WAS THIS !? It was longer then I expected ... But Comment Vote Like Follow && Blah ..Thanks

MAUH MUAH XOXO <3