Mistake in the Magic Book of Records

-VANESSA

The was just getting started when I used an unbelievably strong curse and some rituals to summon the soul of Haltor one of the greatest of evil wizards in Magix.I felt really scared and nervous while casting the spell so I am not sure it worked correctly.

I am Vanessa Sparx a fairy who reads in Fairy Tower school-collage for young fairies.I am also as I have discovered as soon as I came here an outsider to the world of Magix.I was teased and bullied by my classmates for it except for Emma Supurrito.She is probably my first and only friend in this place.I wondered why she is not like classmates;she showed me the good and bad sides of life like an older sister would so I love her like a sister I never had or did I have a sister?That is what made me venture through Magix with Emma to find the truth about my past because I had forgotten it somehow-memory charms, perhaps?

Emma supported me through and through with my decisions.I found my memories back when I traveled to Sparx which was my kingdom and I could not save it.I found out there I had a twin sister called Bloom,an older sister called Daphne and my parents King Oritel and Queen Miriam.I was kidnapped my the Ancestral Witches while Bloom was saved by Daphne.I let my heart out through my tears after I got my memories back in front of Emma who tried to comfort me by smiling and joking around.I could not help but smile back at her.

I learned the Magic Book of Records did not contain my record;to prove that I am a nobody.Emma again supported me making me feel inferior to her.I wanted to give her something in return for her compassion and care but I ended up making things worse for her;she learned about her past and told me she was my mortal enemy.Then before I could stop her ,she escaped so that she would never have face me again as my mortal enemy. I was devastated so I looked into every corner of Magix for her all by myself with no luck.But I found out Sparx was saved by Bloom and her friends and about some prophecies-that's the part where Haltor comes in;

He who has fallen by the user of his own power,

Shall reunite the twins of the same power,

One of whom lives in Fairy Tower.

I found out Bloom murdered Haltor in order to save Magix and both Haltor, she and I use the power of Dragon Flame.I wanted to meet my lucky and famous twin.So I easily found my solution to my problem:resurrect Haltor.And I did.

I was brought back to the present as I thought of Haltor.Haltor is revealed to be a very pale, tall, blond haired, grey-eyed man, with his clothing consisting of a violet vest over a white ruffled shirt, violet dress pants, and gray boots. He wears a long maroon jacket over this formal British like suit.His are cold and narrow as he looks at me.Did I look identical to Bloom?

"Wow,you look like some one weaker than me.You were to be one of the greatest evil wizards of all time,Haltor",I say building up my courage;he was just an apparition after all he couldn't hurt me.

"How dare you-Bloom-look-alike-like scumbag speak to me in that manner!"Haltor says in a raised voice loud enough to wake my roomates in their midnight slumber,"My name is Valor.Let us please mind our manners.You are a fairy so how did to manage to do the dark rituals needed to resurrect me?"

"I am Vanessa dark fairy and a fairy of the Dragon Flame.Which I am proud to be but close to no one believes me.They think I am a common fire fairy",I said trying not to raise my voice too much."

"I think the Magic Book of Records did a terrible mistake by not having the record of your existence",says Valtor with a power-hungry look in his eyes,"It must make you angry enough to punish those people who did not record your existence.I would gladly guide you to your vengeance against them."

"I don't feel that way!I only summoned to guide me the way to my twin sister,Bloom,according to the prophecy",I say scornfully as I show him the prophecy which had been handwritten with a bland handwriting by me.

"Oh, I shall get right to it after my curiosity is taken care of.So what is your origin?"replied Valtor with a tone of a nasty bully as expected of him.

"I was born from the same fragment of the Dragon Flame as Bloom."

"Then let us fulfill the prophecy",Valtor says as he opens a portal and leads me through it.