I have been more insulted in my entire life

-LANCE

GRIZELDA took us to the headmistress' study.Faragonda looked like a grandma (even though I don't remember having one)because that's the best way I can put it.She wore a pair of glasses, a blue coat and a light purple shirt.

"Welcome back,Flora",said Faragonda,"Who is this young gorilla prince you brought with you?"

"I have never been more insulted in my entire life!",I said honestly.

"He is a fairy,headmistress",replied Flora to Faragonda while obiviously ignoring my remarks,"Please take a good look at him;he looks like a human not a gorilla."

Faragonda observed me closely while she adjusted her glasses.She looked guilty as she apologised,"I apologise for calling you a gorilla,young man.If only you would forgive my bad eyesight and old age."

"I am forgiving you for what you called me,madam",I replied not making eye-contact with Faragonda.

"How can he be a fairy?There aren't any male fairies in the magic dimension",asked Faragonda to Flora.

"He drunk magical chocolate from a magical river in his world ;in La La Land.It turns every non-magical drinker into a magical being",replied Flora,"Besides I sense an aura of fairy power around him."

"Lance could you do a dementration of your fairy power to me by shouting 'Magic Winx' ?",Faragonda asked with a mysterious smile.How in the cocoa world could she know my name when we didn't even tell her?I read Flora's thoughtful expression;she was thinking about the same thing.

"Magic Winx!"I shouted but nothing happened.Then I shouted "Magic Winx Charmix" and "Magic Winx Enchantix" in the headmistress' request.But when I shouted "Magic Winx Believix";I transformed.I now wore a black jacket over a grey shirt with design a picture of a dead tree.I had ash-colored wings and there was my usual black aura surrounding still me(I have always had a black aura of negativity surrounding me).

"It seems the element of your fairy power isn't something you want everyone to be talking about.Your element is Nature's Death",said Faragonda looking out of the window behind her desk.Flora gasped taking a step back from me.I thought here I go again being the bad guy who won't ever fit in anywhere.

"Your element is not always there because of the person you are but because of the person you were or your ancestors were",said Faragonda,"For now you shall go to Grizelda and give her(she gives a card written 'PERMISSON TO ABSORB KNOWLEDGE FROM: What Alfea Teaches Faries in Year 1 to Year 4." to me)

"You will able to absorb knowledge from it literally.Flora you will let Lance take one of the empty dorms beside the door to your and the Winx's dorms",said Faragonda before we went