Intro

Once upon a time there was a boy with a magical book.He had brown red hair with calculating yellow-orange eyes.His name was Lance.He lived in a mysterious world where some animals could talk.It was called La La Land.The currency there was chocalate coins as there was a huge never-ending chocalate river there.There were merpeople and unaturally under water(in the regular fresh water rivers and seas of course!)Sometimes fairies were found drinking chocolate from the chocalate river but it was quite unheard of by Lance.

Lance lived in an ordinary(if you'd call that ordinary!)metalic smart house with his cat,(it was a blue furred cat with no legs)NoLegs.

Lance loved technology.He used to fight monsters, robots and evil wild animals like that with his comrades :Matt(the Swordsman),Natalie(the Mage) and Anna (the Archer).Lance was titled the Gunslinger and the Gun Freak.They saved their own world by stopping some powerful jewels from being brought back together.

Lance was rather rude to people but he did have a soft spot in his heart (like Draco Malfoy).He lived on the bank of the river of chocolate.You must be wanting to have chocolate so sorry for making your mouth water in vain(for Death Note fans:just imagine Mello's reaction if he sees the chocolate riverXD) .Now back to the story.

It never rained nor snowed or hailed on or near the river:it was always surrounded by a fine weather.This was becuz the chocolate was magical.One drop would fulfill your required nurition for the day!One cup full would fulfill your required nurition for the month!So the boy drank (and fed NoLegs.)the chocolate from the river for survival.

He thought his life wss boring since he did not live in the village with his friends, as he was trapped near the river by a magical (invisible)dome like boundary.He couldn't shoot or explode his way out of the boundary.So he gave up all hope in leaving the boundary.

Near the chocolate river was his house and a dense forest called Ashwood Forest.