I think I might puke

-LANCE

WE arrived outside Alfea's fairy wings like gates.Fairies were walking,talking and fluttering around casually all about the place.The place was huge with high towers,glass windows.balconies,an open coutyard and painted pink!?

"Welcome to Alfea collage for fairies",said Flora with a heartwarming instance or so she thought I guess with all her smiling.She had changed into her casual clothes with a sparkle.

I put on a completely fake smile to hide my true expressions like I used to when I worked for the army.

"Well am I glad Grizelda hasn't spotted us",said Flora glady,"If she had ,she'd be flooding me with questions by now.So what do you think of Alfea? "

If only I could use some @*&% words it would be perfect to describe what I thought Flora was playing at and Alfea's outward beauty.But I am trying to change my bad habits.

"Meow!Meow!",replied NoLegs enthusiasticaly.

"Well NoLegs seems to like it.",said Flora petting NoLegs!?That's not possible NoLegs is a combat cat he knows better than to let her touch him.I wiped my eyes but she was still there;petting NoLegs too.

"Well you still haven't answered my question:what do you think of Alfea?",repeated Flora.

"Well it is too pink for my taste.I think I might puke",I replied honestly.After all as they say:Honesty is the best policy.

"Well if you are unsatisfactory  you are welcome to camp in the nearby woods which is the habitat numerous unfriendly creatures,"proposed Flora still smilling.

"I was just kidding.It is satisfactory since the pink color is commonly like by girls mos of the times since all fairies before me are girls so it is fine."I decided.I wasn't scared of the creatures in the woods but I just didn't wanna be live in the woods anymore.

The fairies quickly noticed us and were whispering to each other while pointing and staring at me and NoLegs.They were probably thinking I was some really awesome and cool-looking.

"What are you all looking at?",Flora asked while looking at my face carefully.She looked away and when she did she looked like she was about to crack up.Now's my perfect chance for a joke.But then too ruin my perfect moment an old bespectacled brunette with a clipboard came and asked me to tell my name.I told her and she wrote it down as soon as I told her.

"Meow!Meow!",inquired NoLegs

"I am Grizelda a caretaker of Alfea",told Grizelda bluntly to me then she turned Flora,"Oh,you brought a pet gorilla and a cat .How nice of you!You could donate them to Alfea's Natural- never mind what I said you can take them to Faragonda's office.