My Savior

Camila's POV

Beach day.

After finals week, I decided to go with Dinah to the beach. The other girls couldn't make it because they had other important matters.

I was on a small island that had a lot of trees and a little hut. I don't know where the hell Dinah is. I sat down under a rock that was forming an arc and enjoyed the view. I sat there for half an hour until I decided to go and look for Dinah. When I stood up, I felt pain run through my right leg. Shit. Cramps.

I tried standing up and ignoring the pain but I just can't help it. I called out for someone, even if I think that I'm the only one in here. Where is Dinah when I need her?

////////////////////

Your POV

I was walking along the shores of a little island when I heard cries of pain. What the hell? I ran to the source of the noise and saw a girl under an arched rock. I slowly approached her from behind.

"Uh hey...um are you okay?" I asked

Her head snapped up to look at me. I probably scared her.

"Uh n-no. I k-kinda have cramps." She stuttered

"Well, I have to make sure you're not a killer or anything so put your hands up please." I chuckled

She raised her arms up signalling that she was safe. I went up to her and kneeled down to check her leg.
Dayuuum this girl's got nice legs...dang, she's pretty too!

I told her to stretch her legs repeatedly until the pain would go away. I held her by her ankles to guide her.

"So, umm..what's your name?" She asked

"Y/N. What's yours?" I replied

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. It's Camila, by the way." She winked

Is she flirting with me? Because I don't know, I think I might like her.

"How old are you Camila? And..what brought you here in this little island?" I asked while stretching her legs

"19. I kinda like got on a jet ski with my friend, then she left me here. What about you cutie?"

I blushed as I told her that I was 18 and got here by my mini boat.

"Well..that's attractive." She winked

I giggled and asked her if her leg was doing fine now. She nodded and sat down cross legged. I copied her actions and just stared at her. She's so beautiful like...damn bruh.

"So...umm...I kinda wanna tell you something." She smiled

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked, wondering where this conversation was heading

"Umm I don't know but maybe it's too early. I may...or may not like you." She confessed sheepishly

To say I was shocked was an understatement..maybe. I couldn't form words. Here I am, alone on an island with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"I, uhh...may or may not like you too" I chuckled

"I mean like...like as in like like. You know like like like-"

"Yeah, I know what you mean Camila." I laughed

I stood up as she followed suite.

"Where are you going?" She asked curiously

"I kinda maybe wanna show you around, if that's okay with you." I said

She smiled and took my hand in hers, intertwining them. I led her to my small boat and helped her on. I rowed and rowed while talking to her. A couple of minutes after, we were a kilometer away from the island her hotel is in. We were watching the sunset when she turned to me.

"Y/N...will I see you again?" She asked

"Umm sure, Camila. You live around here, right?" I replied

"Yeah, how about you though?"

"Well, we're still looking for a school that I could go to. So yeah I'm moving here." I smiled

After the viewing the sunset, we went back to the island and walked to her hotel.

"Wait here, I'll go get my phone so that I could save your number." She ran in her room and went out after a few minutes with her phone

I typed my number in and texted myself so that I could save hers. She took the phone and opened the camera app.

"Here, smile." She said

We did a couple of poses, one, just smiling. Another, she kissed my cheek while I scrunched up my nose. The last one was us doing funny faces.

"I have to go, Camila. I'll see you around." I smiled sadly

"Of course. Text me when you get home." She kissed my cheek

I nodded and saluted her. I walked back to my boat with the brunette beauty invading my mind.

//
A/N: I'm still a beginner so please forgive me bec...I'm a noob 😂