24 - Video games you like to play together

Pete:

[ Mortal Kombat ]

"NO NO NO NOT FAIR!" You shouted angrily as Pete used a special attack to kill your character. He laughed in triumph and leaned back into the couch with a smug smirk.

"That's five times in a row, (Y/N). Ready to give up?" His smirk showed how full of himself he was. You glared at him and growled under your breath.

"Ah hell no son. I'm not leaving this couch until I beat you." You stated and crossed your arms.

"Fine, then let's wager something." Pete said, glancing at you mischievously. You squinted at him and nodded.

"Alright, fine. If I win you have to do ALL the chores for a week." You smirked now, knowing he probably wouldn't be able to handle it. Pete's face went a little pale at hearing that, but wasn't going to chicken out.

"Fine! If I win you have to do all the chores in which ever outfit I choose." Pete's eyes gleamed playfully. Your jaw dropped a little, but you weren't ready to back out now for a chance to not have to worry about the chores for a week.

"Deal." You stuck out your hand. Pete smiled and shook your hand.

"Deal."

Joe:

[ Wii Bowling ]

None of your friends understand why you two were so competitive about Wii Bowling, but you were. Beats, important decisions, and plenty of other things were decided using this game.

Right now was one of those time. You and Joe were deciding on where to vacation this year. It's just, you two didn't agree with each other.

"You're going down, Trohman." You said and cracked your knuckles. You looked over at Joe who was stretching his arm with a smirk.

"Don't think so (Y/N). I really want to go to that resort in Puerto Rico." You glared at him and shook your head.

"And I really want to go to that resort in Alaska." You countered him. Joe just shook his head as he turned his wii remote on.

"Ready to get your butt kicked?" He asked in a cocky manner.

"I should be asking you the same question." You turned your remote on as well.

"Game on." You and Joe both said with determination to win in your voices.

Patrick:

[ Undertale ]

// W: I don't think this spoils anything for the game BUT IT MIGHT ! Depending on what you consider spoilers. Read at your own risk, don't get mad at me ! //

Now, undertale isn't exactly a two player game, but you and Patrick love to play it together as a team. When you're having trouble with a puzzle you'll ask Patrick and you two will figure out together no problem.

"When will this end !?" You exclaimed as you had to, once again, go through another puzzle the skelebros set up. Patrick chuckled and rubbed your back gently.

"I'm sure it's not hard." Patrick assured you sweetly. His voice was always so kind, he made you not loose your marbles while playing this game. You smiled and kissed his cheek gently.

"You're so sweet, like Toriel." You said with a giggle. Patrick rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"She's like, the best character though so I'm okay with that." You gave Patrick a confused look.

"Oh honey, we all know the best character is Papyrus." It was Patrick's turn to give you a confused look.

"Right, right." His voice was sarcastic as he rolled his eyes.

"I will fight you on this, Stump. Don't test me."

Andy:

[ The Walking Dead ]

// W: this is same as the undertale one, I don't think it contains spoilers, but you might think it's does depending on what you consider spoilers !! //

You two loved the show, so when you found out there was a game you were all for it. Andy was good at choosing the best things to say for conversations and you were fast at working a controller, you two were basically the best team ever while playing this game.

Right now, you were stuck at a part in the game where you had to walk backwards up stairs while shooting walkers. You growled in frustration as you once again died. You set the remote harshly down on the coffee table and cuddled into Andy. He chuckled and hugged you.

"It's not funny! It's hard!" You defended yourself and set your head on his chest.

"I can see it's hard, but I know you can do it babe. Remember, we're a team. We can do this together!" Andy said with a smile. You looked up at him and smiled too. He was too cute you couldn't be mad while being with him.

"You're right, we can do this... together." You smiled and fist bumped the ginger.

"Now, let's kill some walkers." Andy winked playfully and handed you the remote once again.

(( A/N:
2/13/15
This is,,, horrible I'm so sorry. I've been so unmotivated to write recently it's just ?? I've also been super obsessed with Undertale recently kill me //hmu if u like undertale too I need more friends that do ;^;// anYWays thank you guys for reading !! This book has gotten so many more reads than I ever could've imagined thank you ily ❤️ ))