20 - christmas shopping

Pete:

"Do you think he'd like this?" You asked while turning to Pete. In your hands was a Star Wars toy that you planned on getting for Bronx.

"I think he'd love that, (Y/N)," Pete said with a smile. You bit your lip and stared at the toy for a couple moment. Pete frowned slightly and wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug."What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I'm just... I don't know. I know it's hard for him because I'm the step-mom and all-"

"(Y/N)," Pete cut you off."Bronx loves you, okay? You don't need to buy his affection." He kissed your cheek before releasing his arms that were wrapped around your form.

You smiled and looked at the toy once again."I'm still getting it for him." You shrugged and put the toy in the cart with the what seemed like hundreds of others. Pete shook his head with a smile and ruffled your hair gently.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

Joe:

"Joseph! No!" You giggled while trying to keep the brunet from looking into the shopping bags. You spun around the curly haired man and began walking to your shared room.

"(Y/N) please~" Joe cooed as he walked close behind you.

You sighed and shook your head. Every year Joe did this and every year you had to hide the presents like a top secret ninja agent.

"You'll just have to wait until Christmas, babe." You said before closing the door to the bedroom, locking Joe out. He whined a little before walking off to leave you to wrap the presents.

"That man..." You said and rubbed your temples with a small smile.

Patrick:

"This is so cute!" You squealed and held up a baby jumper with light and dark blue patterning and an elephant on the chest. Patrick chuckled at your excitement and bounced Declan on his hip.

You laid the clothing set in the cart and took Declan from Patrick. You kissed the baby's forehead gently and bounced him a little, earning giggles and bubbling noises.

"I'm so happy this Christmas is going to be so great!" You exclaimed and hugged Declan closer to your chest. Patrick nodded in agreement and kissed your cheek.

"And I'm so happy I get to spend it with you."

Andy:

"Ugh my feet feel like they're burning!" You complained as you finally got to sit down at a table. You and Andy had finally decided to stop shopping for the first time in 2 hours and get lunch. Your feet were killing you.

"Aw poor baby," Andy chuckled. You narrowed your eyes at him and stick your tongue out in a childish manner."Do you want me to carry you?" Your eyes lit up and you didn't even hesitate to nod.

"Please, please, please!" You pleaded and clasped your hands together. Andy smiled at you and only shook his head.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but it was your idea to go Christmas shopping." Andy smirked and grabbed one of your hands. He lightly pressed his fingers to your knuckles. You sighed, but smiled anyways at how cute the ginger was.

"If it wasn't for me we'd never get the shopping done." You giggled and tapped Andy's nose gently. His blue eyes locked with your own (E/C). You just stared at each other for a few moments, then broke out in fits of muffled laughter.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Andy."

(( A/N:
12/22/15
Fc I know I did a shopping one already but,,, Christmas shopping ??¿¿ I wrote this over a period of 5 days ugh. I kept getting distracted. I'm so happy though my last day of school is tomorrow then I have break !! I plan on writing a lot over the break; preferences + imagines :D sigh I hope you enjoyed this, it wasn't my best I apologize ))