3 - AU preferences

Pete:

AU where Pete is an author.

You slowly opened the door to Pete's office, peaking in slowly. You saw him sitting at the desk tapping away at his keyboard. You smiled lightly and opened the door a little more to enter the room.

You set down a cup of tea and a couple of cookies on Pete's desk. He turned to look at your grinning face, with a semi confused expression.

"Just a little treat, you've been working so hard lately dear." You pecked Pete's forehead softly with your lips and pushed back his fluffy blond hair. Pete smiled at you softly, feeling bad as he hasn't been able to spend much time with you because of the finishing of his book.

Wrapping an arm around your waist, he pulled you down to sit on his lap. Kissing you softly Pete mumbled, "I love you."

(( A/N: Have you read Pete's book Gray ? I love it tbh, he's such a great writer ))

Joe:

AU where Joe is a cop.

You groaned as you waited for the cop that had pulled you over to walk up to your car. Looking in your mirror, you saw him strutting up to your car with a sort of proud walk. You scoffed, waiting for this cop to be a total dick to you.

When the man in uniform finally made his way to your car window you have him a lazy look."Do you know how fast you were going when you fell from heaven?" The curly haired cop asked, letting his sunglasses sink down his nose to reveal beautiful ice blue eyes.

Your eyes widened as your cheeks turned slightly pink."Um, officer, I don't mean to be rude, but I was going the speed limit." You inquired, kinda getting annoyed now that you had to sit here when you could be watching Netflix.

The cop shook his head."No you weren't little lady," he began to write something on a paper. Handing it to you, you gave him a confused glance since a phone number was written down.

"The name's Joe. Call me, or you're breaking the law." With a swift wink, Joe turned on his heel and walked back to his car. You squinted at the number, but then smiled.

"He's lucky he was cute..."

Patrick:

AU where Patrick is a music video director.

You finished getting your makeup done for the shoot of your video. Sighing, you slid off the uncomfortable folding chair and straighten your white, leather skirt. After saying goodbye to your makeup artist you exited the room and walked down the hall full of bustling people.

You walked on the set and looked around biting the inside of your cheek."Hello!" A cheery voice greeted behind you made, causing you to be startled. You spun around, only to somehow manage to trip while you were at it. Damn heels.

Luckily, you didn't fall as you were caught by someone. Opening your eyes you saw the man who must have been the cheery voice behind you. After he helped you stand on your feet correctly again, you looked him over.

He was wearing a blue suit with black dress shirt under it with matching black dress shoes. Super fancy, but it looked really good. You gave him a smile though now."Hello, may I ask who you are?"

You must have caught him off guard slightly as he immediately jumped a little and straightened his posture."Erm, Stump. Patrick Stump." He outstretched his hand, now smiling.

With a grin, you returned the handshake."I can't wait to be working with you as my director, Mr. Stump."

Andy:

AU where Andy is a personal trainer.

Today you were having your first class with your new trainer. You've been looking to work out more, and this was really the only way to get you motivated for it. Walking into the gym you began looking around when a ginger man with many tattoos approached you. Giving him a once over, you concluded he was actually really cute.

"Are you (Y/N)?" The ginger asked, smiling. Your jaw dropped slightly, happy the cute one was your trainer."I am actually !! I'm guessing you're Andy?" Andy chuckled and nodded."Sure am! You ready for your first session?"

You smiled, already feeling really comfortable with Andy."As ready as I'll ever be."

(( A/N:
3/5/10
this is kinda random oml. Some of these are longer than others :// They were fun to write though ! Joe's was my favorite, honestly. Okay well, hope you enjoyed and have a great day !!

~ Dandy ))