7 - He takes you to a concert

Pete:

"Ahh I'm so excited!" You exclaimed, jumping a little bit. Pete chuckled and put his arm around your shoulder, pulling you close to him."I knew you really liked Max. Plus we're buds."

You leaned up and kissed Pete on the cheek."I lo-" You were cut off though by a bunch of screaming and the dimming of lights. Your eyes widened as you pulled Pete closer to the crowd gathering in front of the stage.

"MAX!" You heard about 10 girls scream. You squealed and stood on your tip-toes to get a better view. You felt arms wrap around your waist and lift you up slightly.

A gasp escaped your lips, but soon turned into a giggle."Thanks Pe-" Pete gave you a playful glare."Don't even say it." You laughed at the cute blond.

You felt Pete kiss your cheek halfway into the song and heard him whisper a faint 'I love you', which made the night 10x better than what it already was.

Joe:

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days~!" You sang along with the crowd surrounding you. Joe had been the sweetheart he was and bought you tickets to see Twenty One Pilots.

Joe watched you smile, sing and dance. He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him."Used to play pretend give each other different names." He sang and spun you around. Laughing, you booped Joe's nose and sang the next line.

You two sang the rest of the song, laughing and dancing with each other. At the end of the song Joe pulled you tightly into his chest, hugging you. You hugged back and swayed with him as Tyler began to play the ukulele beginning of The Judge.

"I love this song." You whispered setting your head on Joe's chest."I love you." Joe whispered back and kissed you softly.

Patrick:

You held Patrick's hand tightly as you both were in a packed crowd."Please don't let go of my hand." You mouthed to Patrick, worry in your eyes. He smiled and squeezed your hand for reassurance.

You were so happy he could bring you to this frnkiero andthe cellabration concert, but you just wish it wasn't so crowded. All the people in there was kinda making you anxious, which Patrick obviously noticed.

You felt Patrick's thumb start to rub the back of your hand. He knew you loved when he did this when you were anxious or sad or angry, it would almost immediately calm you down.

With the small amount of space you two had, you leaned towards each other and connected lips. It was short, but full of so much love.

Andy:

You hugged Andy tightly, happily crying into his chest."Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for bringing me!" You repeated squeezing him. Andy just laughed and hugged you back."You're missing the beginning of the concert, (Y/N)!"

Squeaking, you spun around and watched as Weezer walk on stage. You screamed and threw your arms in the air happily jumping. Andy watched you and sighed happily. He loved you so much and to see you so happy was one of the best things ever.

Andy was snapped out of thinking by you grabbing his hands and making him dance with you as Holiday was being played. Andy pulled you closer to his chest and swayed with you slightly to the beat.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)."

(( A/N:
10/21/15
Yay another update ! I wish I could update everyday but I'm so :// at thinking of ideas. I was just thinking how nice it would be to go to a concert with one of the boys. If you haven't heard of any of the bands/singers mentioned, I'd suggest them to listen to !! They're all super great. Well, have a nice day everyone ✌🏼️💕

~ Dandy ))