5 - Halloween Prep

Pete:

Carving pumpkins

You smiled as you watched Pete and Bronx carve pumpkins on the back porch. Watching the two most precious boys in your life so happy made today great. You were snapped out of thinking by the calling of your name.

Stepping out of the house after slipping on a light jacket, you walked over to Pete and Bronx."What's happening you two?" Your said cheerily and ruffled Bronx's hair.

"Mommy! Look at my pumpkin! Isn't it better than dad's?" Bronx excitedly showed you his small pumpkin with a bunch of random shapes poorly cut into it. You suppressed a giggle and picked Bronx up, kissing his cheek.

"It's wonderful sweetie. I'm sure it's better than daddy's." You said, winking at Pete. Pete hugged and crossed his arms."Hey! My pumpkin's great too!" He turned his pumpkin around, showing a generically carved pumpkin.

You shrugged."I like Bronx's more, his is a lot more creative." Bronx's eyes lit happily."Mommy likes me more! Mommy likes me more!" Bronx chanted, causing you to laugh and Pete to crack a smile.

Joe:

Picking out costumes

You, Joe and your daughter, Ruby, were finally looking for Halloween costumes. Carrying Ruby in your arms, you wondered around the store looking at the cute baby costumes they had.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Look!" Joe sped walked up to you, grinning."Look, I can be Pete." Joe snickered as he held out the "pop punk" wig. The two of you laughed as he set the wig on the nearest shelf.

After a little more wandering around, you decided on a cute little cat costume for Ruby. Now it was your turn to pick out a costume. Joe kept showing you really showy outfits, all of which you kept denying.

"Wow I might as well just plan on going as the Charlie Brown ghost at this rate." You sighed looking at yet another outfit in which looked too showy for you. Joe laughed and kissed your cheek.

"Don't worry (Y/N), we'll find something."

Patrick:

Decorating

You were definitely an over decorator. Every year you would buy more and more decorations and end up using them all. Patrick had no clue how you did it, but you did.

Right now, you and Patrick were setting up some fake tombstones in the yard. You stood up straight and wiped some sweat away with your hand. Patrick sighed and sat on the ground taking a sip of water.

You walked over to him and sat down as well, smiling as you looked at your spooky house."I love decorating, especially when I get to do it with you." You said, leaning onto Patrick. His arm went around your shoulders as a smile lit up his face.

"As long as I'm with you, I love everything." He whispered in your ear before lightly kissing your cheek.

Andy:

Pumpkin picking

Right now, you and Andy were at the pumpkin patch trying to find that perfect pumpkin. You sighed heavily and sat down, tired from looking all day."We're never going to find it." You groaned as Andy sat next to you.

Andy poked your cheek."Turn that frown upside down, we'll find it soon." You just sighed and shrugged."I hope so, I don't want this Halloween to be a bust."

Andy shook his head."I will do everything within my power to make sure that won't happen." He proudly said, puffing his chest slightly. This made you smile."Alright, my Halloween savior."

With only a little more searching, you ended up finding a beautiful pumpkin. It met all your standards which made you super happy."Thank you, Halloween savior." You giggled and kissed Andy's cheek.

"Anything for my little pumpkin." He replied back and hugged you tightly."

(( A/N:
10/13/15
I wrote this at 4 am omg,,, but it's almost Halloween !! Kind of. I thought this was a cute idea though sooo why not ! I hope you enjoyed these, peace ✌🏼 // PS expect a lot more Halloween themed preferences //

~ Dandy ))