4 - your song w/ him

Pete:

Your's and Pete's song is West End Kids by New Politics. You and Pete both loved this song to jam out to and sing together. The lyrics themselves described how you and Pete were both basically outcasts as kids, but that's how you found each other.

Joe:

Your's and Joe's song is Love At First Sight by The Brobecks. You and Joe consider this song because you two both say that when you met that it was immediately love at first sight. He'll sing this song to you at night when you two are falling asleep so he can see you smile while you're asleep.

Patrick:

Your's and Patrick's song is Lego House by Ed Sheeran. You both love this song since you two are both always there for each other and will pick up the pieces and fix each other. Patrick even learned the song on guitar to play for you!

Andy:

Your's and Andy's song is Tear in My Heart by Twenty One Pilots. When you both first heard this song, Andy said you were the one who came around and showed him how life is really worth living. Whenever this song comes on now, you'll smile and just sing it to him and watch his cute little face light up with happiness.

(( A/N:
10/10/15
//If you haven't listened to any of these songs I rlly recommend them they're super good 💖//
sorry I haven't updated in so long !! I found these really cute, but they're short so I'm sorry ): well I hope you liked them at least !! I'm going to work on a longer chapter now :D

~ Dandy ))