16 - shopping

Pete:

You smirked as you grabbed Christmas lights off the shelf and sneakily put them in the cart. You turned back around now to pretend to look at something else while awaiting Pete's reaction.

"(Y/N) why are there Christmas lights in here?" Pete asked plucking the small box of brightly colored lights out of the cart. You turned around with an innocent look on your face.

"Hmm? Oh, I don't know," You shrugged."Maybe because it's alMOST CHRISTMAS!" You said with a louder tone that caught some of the other shoppers attention.

"It's only November-"

"I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS. THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED-"

"Alright! Shh, you're going to get us kicked out!" Pete quickly shushed you. His cheeks were tinted red from the slight embarrassment of stares people were giving you two.

"You know... All I want for Christmas is you." You whispered and kissed Pete's cheek gently.

Joe:

"I'm missing South Park because of this!" You pouted and crossed your arms in a childish manner. The curly haired man next to you just rolled his eyes and continued to push the shopping cart.

"It's not like you can't watch it for free online," Joe replied and grabbed a jar of peanut butter."Besides I need my peanut butter and jelly to live."

You rolled your eyes and flicked Joe's shoulder."Alright PB&J boy. So exactly why did I have to come with you though?"

Joe wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He set his head on your's and lightly kissed your forehead."So I wouldn't be lonely~" He cooed softly with a chuckle.

You blushed and leaned into the taller man slightly."You're a baby, but you're my baby."

Patrick:

"Shopping is really not my cup of tea." Patrick said while frowning. You glanced over your shoulder at him for a second then shrugged.

"I don't really like it either, but we gotta buy food to live." You said and picked up a can of spaghetti sauce from the shelf. You handed it to Patrick who gently placed it in the cart as it was a glass jar.

You stopped shuffling around the shelves for a second causing silence to fill the air. Patrick raised an eyebrow at you.

"What's the matter?"

"You don't hear it?" You asked and turned around to face Patrick. A smile was etched across your lips.

Patrick listened more carefully now, only to hear that Uma Thurman was playing over the store speakers.

"That's your song!" You giggled.

"That is my song!" Patrick laughed back.

Eh maybe shopping wasn't so bad... At least, 1% of the time it wasn't.

Andy:

You hummed as you mindlessly pushed the squeaky shopping cart down the spice aisle. Andy walked in front, looking for ingredients for tonight's diner. You stopped when he did, only to yawn loudly and catch the ginger's attention.

"You okay?" You asked and set a small plastic shaker of garlic spice in the card. You only nodded back and gave Andy a sleepy smile."You're adorable." He mumbled just loud enough for you to hear.

You nodded in response."Damn right I am."

(( A/N:
11/28/15
Andy's got rEALLY short compared to the others omggg I'm so sorry. I'll try to make his longer next time. I hope this was okay though ?? I haven't written in a while due to me being super sick and tired and honestly out of ideas. If you have any requests for preferences don't hold back, I'm all ears. ))