6 - Road Trip

Pete:

You laughed as Pete sang along to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran as it was playing on the radio. You two decided it would be a good time to bond by driving from Chicago to Philadelphia for to visit a friend.

"Your soul will never grow old, it evergreen!" Pete sang leaning over closer to you. You just giggled and pushed him away."Hey, keep your eye on the road." You playfully scolded.

"Alright, but just so you know, it's hard to keep my eyes off your pretty face."

Joe:

You excitedly hopped in the car. Joe ruffled your hair as he sat down in the drivers side."I can't wait to get there! I'm so excited!" You exclaimed. You had convinced Joe to drive you 5 hours to see Panic! At The Disco and meet Brendon.

"We're not going anywhere missy until you put your seatbelt on." Joe reminded you, winking. You rolled your eyes and buckled the seat belt, Joe doing the same. You slipped in a CD you burned for the car trip, the first song being Miss Jackson by P!ATD.

"You're so lucky I got connections." Joe laughed, pulling out of the driveway."I love you~" You said in a kind of sing song voice and quickly pecked Joe's cheek. He blushed the slightest shade of pink and smiled.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

Patrick:

You yawned and slowly tapped your finger on the window glass. Turning your gaze up, you only saw a few stars in the midnight sky."Are we almost there?" You asked, half whining. Patrick looked at you for a split second, but immediately turned his eyes back to the road.

"About another hour sweetie." He replied sweetly. You smiled at his gentle, warm voice and nodded."I'm so happy we get to spend this weekend together alone for once." You again yawned and set your head back, closing your eyes.

Before Patrick could reply you were already out like a light. He smiled softly and turned the radio down a little more incase it might disturb you.

"Sleep well, princess."

Andy:

Halfway on your journey you realized how much you had to use the bathroom. You have a slight groan looking around at the desolate highway you were on with no stop anytime soon.

Andy had noticed your continuous squirming and finally decided it was time to ask what was wrong."Everything okay?" His sweet voice rang out making you jump slightly."Ahh mm nothing, I just have to use the bathroom."

Andy chuckled."We'll find a stop soon babe, don't worry." He assured you smiling."I really hope, my stomach's starting to hurt." You replied and moved in your seat to change positions.

"Told you, you should have gone before we left..." Andy mumbled, keeping his eyes on the road. Your head perked up and you looked at Andy.

"I told you I didn't have to go then!!"

(( A/N:
10/17/15
Hey guys ! I'm really bad at updating oml I'm sorry 😓 But I did this at like 1 am so I'm sorry if it's kinda,, bad ?? I thought the idea was kinda cute idk. Well, have a good day everyone 💕

~ Dandy ))