Chapter 19

----- Writers note-------

An apology

A long time ago I started to write this book. I'm sorry I haven't continued it. To be honest, this book has kind of strayed from the main idea I had for the story. It isn't what I wanted it to be anymore. So I could either write a crappy ending or leave it be, I decided the second option was better. Thank you for everyone who has read it, I really didn't expect so many readers. Comment below how you think the story would've continued :)

-----------------------

I sat in my new spaceship that I sort of stole. It was going through hyperspace right now. I thought about Obi-Wan... I left him behind. It was my fault he was gone now. I just got him back. But I knew the force was out of balance so I had to do something. Still, I wish he was here. I imagined his voice in his Coruscanti accent. He was saying "That's not how you do it, Kara". I stared into the hyperspace. Stripes of blue flew by like a thousand blue lasers coming at me. I closed my eyes and tried to meditate. A red blur appeared. It was lava, a lava planet. 

"It's over Anakin, I have the high ground!" a voice said with a Coruscanti accent, it was obviously Obi-Wan. The image became clearer. I saw Obi-Wan standing on a hill, Anakin was standing on some sort of ground that was floating above the lava. "Don't try it!" Obi-Wan said. Anakin gave Obi-Wan an angry look and than jumped over Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan cut of his legs and his arm in one quick swift while Anakin was jumping over Obi-Wan. Anakin fell to the ground and saw his cut of limbs burning in the lava behind him. Obi-Wan deactivated his lightsaber. He looked at Anakin who was suffering from the pain and struggling to stay out of the lava. Anakin still looked angry at Obi-Wan while Obi-Wan looked at Anakin in despair. "You were the chosen one!" He screamed while tears jumped out of his eyes. "It was said that you would destroy the sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!" For a second Anakin cried with regret in his eyes. Obi-Wan knew he should make an end to Anakin's suffering but he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to kill Anakin. Obi-Wan picked up Anakin's lightsaber. He heard his struggling behind him and looked at Anakin again. 

"I hate you!" Anakin screamed. Obi-Wan just stood there. Watching his body get burned by the lava. Obi-Wan now looked a different way. He looked at Anakin not like his apprentice failed him but as his brother now burning in the lava. 

"You were my brother Anakin! I loved you!"  he said in despair. Anakin's legs got caught on fire and he screamed in pain. The fire spread across his whole body. Obi-Wan looked away. He couldn't take it anymore. He looked at Anakin one last time, then walked away.

I opened my eyes. Tears were running over my cheek. A big city planet was in front of me behind the glass of the spaceship. Nar Shaddaa, I haven't been there since my time as a bounty hunter.