Chapter 7

I slowly opened my eyes. Anakins face was the first thing I saw though Everything seemed blurry.

"You're alive!" he said with a big smile. He saved me? Did he ? I think he did how else could I be alive.

"What happened?" I said with a husky voice.

"I couldn't see you so the only thing I could do was trust in the force. I pulled yu out of the water with the force" He said proud. "But you're very injured" he said concerned. I didn't realise it till he said it. I looked at my side and my shoulders. They bled and hurt a lot. I put my hand above them, every move I made hurt. A blue glow appeared between my skin and my hand. I healed myself through the force again. My tattoos and eyes started to glow again, they lit up the whole place. Anakin had never see me heal myself. He looked amazed.

"I forgot you could do that" He said with trying to look normal. I smiled proud.

"What time is it?" I asked Anakin.

"It is almost morning, you were gone for 4 hours" He said. I nodded and stood up.

"I think we should move on, I don't like this cave. It gives me the creeps" I said while looking around. I felt like there could jump something at me every moment.

"Yeah, me too" he said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him till we were out of the cave. When he realised he just grabbed my hand he let go and the whole silence for hours thing began again.

***

"Wait, we're close" I said looking around. We were on top of a mountain. The view was amazing. Mountains, rivers, trees, I wish I could live here. I wish it wasn't ruined.

"I sense it too" Anakin said. I wasn't sure if he really sensed it too or just said that because I said that. I walked around a few times. I know it is here, but where? I decided to meditate on it.

"What are you doing?" Anakin said disturbing my meditation.

"I'm trying to find the holocron" I said annoyed. "You should try too". Anakin said down facing me. We meditated for a few minutes together and it worked. I knew where it was.

"It is here, right here" I said pointing at the ground.

"Let's go" Anakin said. Anakin started to dig with his hands. It was pretty funny since that was not what we were supposed to do.

"What are you laughing at? help digging!" He said annoyed. That made me laugh even harder. I turned around to a few rocks. There was the entrance and beneath it was the holocron. I pushed one rock away with the force and made it land next to Anakin. An opening appeared and Anakin looked confused and annoyed at me.

"Come on" I said to Anakin. He walked behind me as we entered the cave. It looked like a mini temple or something. Pillars kept the ceiling from collapsing.

"Why didn't I felt this?" Anakin said to himself. I guess he didn't mean to said that out loud.

"because you don't let the force guide you, you don't trust the force" I said. He looked at me quite offended.

"And what makes you an expert?" He said arrogant. I stopped walking and turned around facing Anakin.

"You see those tattoos on my face? You saw me heal myself, right? Can you do that?" I said regretting what I said right away, I sounded like Anakin. Arrogant and selfish. He seemed to notice that too. I turned around and concentrated on the holocron again. We weren't far from it now. I didn't know why this tunnel was so long. When I meditated I could feel the holocron beneath me. Than I noticed it, we were only going down in a spiral. That meant that it could be beneath me but how deep? Suddenly I saw a bright light. It was the holocron, right in front of me. Anakin and I walked up to it.

"Should we turn in on right now?" I asked Anakin.

"I think so" He replied. He walked towards the holocron and opened it. A hologram appeared. It was Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"Anakin, Kara. You two found my holocron, congratulations. You both learned something very important today, you learned to trust. return to the ship and take the holocron with you"

"Was that it?" we both said at almost the same time.

On the way to the ship we both complained the whole time. "So I almost drowned to find a holocron that didn't say anything?"

"Yup" Anakin said popping the P.