Chapter 17

"It suits you, Han" I said. I looked at Luke, his armor was way to big for him. "Luke, not so much". 

"You try wearing this" Luke argued. 

"I think my apprentice looks way better in an officers uniform" Jason said. I guess this was his way of saying I needed an disguise too. 

"Well, thank you, Jason" I said while looking at Luke. He shaked his head. 

"Why don't we all dress up, huh?" Han said. "Now, let's go" he said while running out of the falcon. We walked through a few hallways and ended up in some sort of control area. There were no officers in there so we sealed of the door from the inside. 

"So what now?" Jason asked. Everyone looked around and eventually all ended up staring at Obi-Wan. 

"You stay here, I am going to turn the shields off and I will come back. Stay here, all of you" He responded. 

"But.." I said at the same time as Luke. I looked at him and he nodded at me. I walked to my old master and put my hand on his arm. "Just be safe, okay? I don't want to see you fall down a cliff again... And I am sorry, I have to say goodbye" I said while looking at the ground. 

"I know, take care Kara" He said. He gave me a not and walked of. 

Han sat down in a chair. He looked at Luke. "You should've said your goodbyes too" Han Solo smiled. "It is not like you're gonna see him again. The old man won't last a minute out there". Luke looked like he was about to hit Han in the face. To be honest, I wanted to do that too but something told me he was right. I sensed when I arrived on this death star. The heavy breathing, the man in the mask.. I know he is here. Han noticed everyone was silent. "Oh come one, it was just a joke" Han said. 

I sat down behind one of the computers. I looked at it, everything was different than how I knew it. Jason walked up to me. "Modern computers, all up to date" He said. "What do you need to know?"

"I need a tie fighter" I said. 

***

"Remember to wait, it needs to unlock first otherwise you will get stuck" I heard Jason say through my communicator.

"Yes" I replied. I walked in the hanger. I was dressed in an all black tie pilot outfit. Let's just say, the real pilot isn't that pretty anymore. I jumped into the tie fighter. It truly was the weirdest  fighter I had ever seen. I looked at the controls. "Okay, so how do you fly this thing?" I said through the communicator.

"You know how to fly an x-wing right?" Jason asked.

"Maybe" I replied.

"Than you can figure it out, good luck and may the force be with you" Jason said. "Go now!" I turned on the power and fled my way out of the hangar.

-------

Okay, so I know I haven't written in decades. I didn't quite like the story anymore so I didn't know what to do with it.  But I logged in today and saw all these comments and how many reads and votes it has now. It kind of shocked me. So I am going to complete the story, I know how frustrating it can be to not know the end so I owe it to you. And now I can also use some elements of the force awakens in it, you'll see.