Chapter 4

It was colder in the cave than outside the cave. The wall was made of eyes and it was very dark I almost couldn't see a thing. I walked and walked and walked. I started to think I didn't have a crystal at all, I mean why would there be a question particularly for me. I walked a few minutes more when I saw a blue bright light. "It must be the crystal!" I said while running to it. As I ran to the crystal and I tripped over a rock.

I saw Kaitara. "home" I said to myself with a smile. I looked around in space and I saw a huge moon like space station. It was so big! I didn't know what I saw. I was in a small star ship. It was nice but looked like it could fall apart every minute. The space station flew towards Kaitara, a big blast appeared in the direction of Kaitara. Before I realized it, Kaitara was gone. Pieces of it flew through space like trash. I watched all of it with big eyes. "Mom! Dad!" I screamed while letting myself fall of the chair.

"You are next" I heard someone say through the communicator of my ship.

I woke and gasped for air. Crystal! I ran towards it an grabbed it. It was bigger than I thought. I put it in my pocket and ran towards the exit. When I got the entrance was already closed. "How long was I out?" I said to myself. I'm am not going to spend 19 days in this cave! I made a blue force ball and shot it at the ice that was blocking the entrance. It broke actually very easy to my surprise.

"Kaitara!" What took you so long?! It has been almost a day!" Obi-Wan said while he hugged me very tight. I didn't like hugs, it is only a way to hide your face. When I looked around I noticed, Yoda wasn't here.

"I tripped and fell on my head I think, I don't know. I thought I was only out for a few minutes" I said when he let me go.

"I see, your head is bleeding" Obi-Wan said concerned. I healed myself through the force and it was like nothing ever happened.

"That still amazes me" He said with a smile. "So, you got your crystal?" He asked already knowing the answer. I took it out of my pocket and showed it to him.

"Is it supposed to be that big?" I asked.

Obi-Wan smiled proudly."Only when you are fit for a certain kind of lightsaber" I smiled to. I didn't know what kind of lightsaber but I thought it would be cool.

When we were in the ship again Obi-Wan just couldn't stop smiling. "So, is that smile stuck on your face or are you just extremely happy?" I joked.

"I don't know, you tell me" He said, still with a smile.

"So tell me, what certain kind of lightsaber were you talking about? I asked. He smiled even more though I didn't know that was possible.

"That crystal, larger than normal, is used in double bladed lightsaber. Lightsabers that have on both sides a blade. It is very rare to find that crystal the first time you go into the crystal cave. It actually happened only once, with grand master Satele Shan in the old republic 4000 years ago." Obi-Wan said. A grand master? Does that mean that I can be a grand master sometime? I think it does.

"Tell me about her" I said.

"She was absolutely amazing. She defeated darth Malgus she was a descendent of Jedi Revan and Bastile Shan. She wielded the force than yoda and Anakin" He said. I had studies history lately, "you must study the history of the jedi and sith to know what you must and mustn't do" Obi-Wan had said. I knew about darth Malgus and darth/jedi Revan.

"I think you will be just as good as her one day" He said while laying his arm on my shoulders and smiling at me. I smiled back.

***

"Why are we boarding another ship?" I asked my master. He smiled like he had some sort of evil plan.

"You'll see" He said. I rolled my eyes and looked at him annoyed.