Part II; Chapter 11

My skin was getting warmer. I felt pieces of light falling on my face and my hands. I could breath normal again. I also remembered everything again, I was frozen in carbonite. I was in the jedi temple and utapau. Obi-Wan! No.. The memories flew in my head, some too vague and some too detailed. Of course, it were the bad ones that were detailed. The image of my master falling into the deep hole haunted me again. I still don't understand, why? He was a good person right? Maybe he joined.. No.. Maybe they were all a scam?

"No, we shall let her go" A dark voice said. My skin felt warmer and warmer. I heard heavy breathing from the person with the dark voice. The weird thing was, I didn't sense anything, I couldn't see anything either. Suddenly I fell hard on the ground.

"You have hibernation sickness, your force sensitivity and sight will come back in a few hours" The voice said.

"Lord Vader, explain why we would let this jedi go? She is a threat to the empire and all threats should be eliminated" Another voice said.

"She will be eliminated, commander. It is not your place to question me" The dark voice.

"Forgive me, my lord" He said. He was obviously someone working for the one with the dark voice. But the name Vader, I have heard that before. My memories were still awfully vague just like my force ability. I could sense something though, darkness. I could only sense darkness, nothing more. Still, deep inside me I knew who he was. I knew him. I just didn't know who, just that I knew him. He was a friend. He obviously doesn't sound friendly now.

"Now, take her to the medical center and then sent her off in an escape pod" The dark voice said.

"Yes, my lord" The commander responded. He helped me get up and took me to the medical clinic. I could see more and more, like pictures sharpening. We walked through long halls. I saw shapes of people everywhere. People in white, people in black, droids. I didn't dare to say a word. Everything seemed so dark and just bad. I knew we were arrived at the medical center when I saw the bright white lights. My sight was getting better, not much and not very fast though.

"Chip her" The commander said. I could vaguely see his uniform, he wore a dark green uniform. He also wore some kind of cap and he wore a belt with high boots. It made him look very static. It looked familiar, I think I have seen in before in my history studies. The medical droid put me in a chair and chipped my neck. I don't know why they even chipped me but didn't dare to ask.

"I'll take her too an escape pod now" The commander said. I could see dark but very modern halls and a lot of people walking through it, like the halls before.

"Where am I" I realised this was the first time I said anything.

"You are on the executor. This is the only answer you'll get." The commander said. Wait what? Am I to be executed? No, why would they chip me than? I don't understand. Where am I and how did I get here? What is going on? I drowned in questions but tried not to show it.

"What? The executor?"

"The only answer you'll get" He repeated stern. My force ability wasn't much better, I could still only sense darkness. It was like all the light has been killed.

"Get in here" He said pointing at one off the escape pods.

"Why?" I asked though I knew I shouldn't.

"No more question jedi scum" He said angry. I got in the pod against my will. The commander closed the escape pod and launched me into empty space. I could see no planet from her, nothing. What am I supposed to do now? Die?