They Make You Feel Better

Zacznij od początku

After a few minutes scrolling through your phone, you got bored and just closed your eyes. Then everything just came crashing down, your mind worked endlessly with everything you have been stressing about, school, upcoming job interview, misunderstanding at home, Kise's fangirls, and yourself.

Kise has made your relationship public and so a lot of his fans were mad at you that they sometimes would threaten you. He got mad that he told asked his fans not to do that anymore because he loves you and if they hurt you it's like they're hurting him.

After that, fans stopped threatening you but some would still hate you, so you can't do anything about it. It's just that some of his fans were starting to monitor your moves as well, like they're waiting for you to make a mistake and would turn everything from you. You felt like you couldn't breathe.

"(First name)-cchi?"

"Hey, (First name)-cchi. Wake up." - Kise said softly. You didn't noticed you fell asleep from overthinking. You slowly sat up as Kise sat beside you.

"Are you okayssu?" - He asked worriedly looking directly in your eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine Ryōta. What about you? Is the shoot over?" - you said trying to smile but it didn't reached your eyes. He sighed.

"What's wrong (First name)-cchi? You know you can always tell me everything-ssu." - he said as gentle as he could to make you tell him. So you did, knowing Kise it would bother him too if you just try to ignore it.

"I'll talk to them." - he said but you know it would make things worst. "It's fine Ryōta. I can handle it. You know they might turn their backs at you if you talk to them again about me right?" - you said

He sighed heavily, "I'm sorry (First name)-cchi. But, if there's something else I could do I will to help you. Just remember, I'll always be here okay? Even if your boyfriend is always busy because he's too handsome I can always make time for my girl." - he said winking and you chuckled at him.

"Thanks Ryōta." - you said and he kissed your lips gently.

Midorima

"Ugh. I can't do this anymore." - you said as you put down your textbook and rest your head on the table. You've been studying for an hour now and nothing seems to get on your brain, you can't understand a thing.

At times like this, Midorima is always with you at the library studying but he also have to practice basketball. So he can't help you right now.