Sequel is out!

Yay! It is official! The sequel is finally out! (True Sidekick)

Are you as excited as I am?

You can find it on my profile or by meticulously searching the home page :D

Here's the short description:

Aden Dashner is thinking that he just might have superpowers. After an accident a week ago, he now seems to be stronger than he was before – like, superhuman strong.

Aden's long-time bully, Dylan Danvers, was also in the same accident, and he seemed to get off clean with no powers, until a mysterious new super villain shows up in DC with fire at his fingertips and sticky fingers.

And after finding out that Oliver Storm himself is DC's own savior in spandex, White Lightning, and that he wants Aden to be his sidekick, Aden didn't think his life could get any weirder.

Not to mention that Oliver is dealing with his own problems. His best friend/super conspiracy theorist, Ian Thompson is getting suspicious of Oliver. Could he know his secret identity? On top of that, his girlfriend, Elise Howerton, has just seemed to figure out said secret identity.

And the infamous villain, Andromeda, has finally seemed to have disappeared from Oliver's life. Well, that is until she decides to get close to one of Oliver's friends. What could this notorious villain want with Mary Thompson?