Morning with him

The sleep once again felt like I closed my eyes and when I opened them it was the morning. Still tired, I looked at the clock to see that it was 9:30am. I groaned and plopped back down on the bed. I looked over to see Nathan sleeping peacefully. He stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes to see me staring at him.

"You do like staring at me, don't you?" He smirked.

"I was just looking over to see if you were awake and you woke up." I said grinning, feeling my cheeks heat up.

He slowly stretched out his arms above his head and sat up. He looked down at me and gave me a peck on the lips. I got up, since he couldn't get out of bed without crawling over me, and headed to the bathroom with my bag to get dressed and cleaned up. Nathan headed downstairs, still shirtless, to see Gavin and Evan. I pulled off my pajamas and pulled on my gym shorts with a white tanktop. I brushed out my long blonde hair and pulled it to the side in a side braid. I made my way downstairs and smelt bacon and french toast.

Gavin and Evan were on the floor in the living room playing Assasins Creed 3, while Nathan was watching from the couch. I took my place on the other side of the couch when I felt the couch cave in. I looked over to see Nathan sitting next to me grinning slightly. He grabbed me from my waist and lay down pulling me on top of him. I laughed and smiled because I am a very tickleish person and looked into his eyes. I could tell that he was happy because he has the same sparkle in them when we kissed on the dock. I put my head on his chest looking at the TV watching the game while listening to Nathan's heart beat. I heard it speed up and I felt his hands snake around my waist. The butterflies came out once again and I blushed.

"Ewww. Nathan! Girls have cooties!" screamed Evan and Gavin sprinting out of the room to get breakfast.

I sighed and started to get up when Nathan's hands pulled me down on top of him again. I looked at him and went in for the kiss. Our lips touched and sparks went flying. Our movement were synchronized and his heart was beating faster than ever. His hands made their way up my shirt and my hands felt up and down his chest. 

"Nathan! Avery! Breakfast is ready!" Nathan's mom called from the kitchen.

I climbed off of Nathans body and walked to the kitchen. There were four white plates forming a square at the dining room table. Evan and Gavin had just started devouring the food while Nathan and I sat down and grabbed french toast and bacon. I cut up the toast into small pieces and covered it in powdered sugar and maple syrup. We ate and Nathan and I finished a little after Evan and Gavin. While Nathan was finishing up I looked around the room. The wall were wood panels and different family pictures dotted the walls.Their family was beautiful.

"My family and I are going out today to meet our Aunt. We won't get back until tonight. Will you be okay without me?" He said to me with a smirk.

"I think so." I said back giggling.

We stood up and put out plates and silverwear in the sink and went upstairs. Gavins bag was already packed and it was sitting beside Evans door. I turned into Nathan's room and started to put all my clothes back into my bag. A pair of hands snaked around my waist and pulled me agaist a hard chest. Small kisses trailed up and down my neck as his hands went up and down my sides.

"I don't think I will be okay." Nathan whispered in my ear.

He whipped me around and I looked into his eyes. I laughed and grabbed his head. Our lips meant and then the butterlies came. His warm lips touched mine and we moved in sync. My hands played with his tangled curls while his explored my torso. We pulled apart and he looked at his phone smiling then back to me.

 "Its 12. I think you guys have to go now." He frowned and pulled me into a small, light kiss.

I pushed him away, grabbed my bag, and went to Evan's door.

"Gavin. Come on. We have to get going." I called through the door.

The door opened and I saw Gavin with a mountain of science books in his hands.

"Can you grab my bag? Evan is letting me borrow these books and I don't wanna get them messed up." He said to me.

I nodded and took his bag in my hand and walked down the stairs. At the bottom I met Mrs. Bell who was smiling brightly.

"Thanks so much for coming! The boys love you two." She said to Gavin and I, winking at me.

"Thank you for having us. Have fun today!" I said to her making my way out the door. 

While saying that Mrs. Bell looked confused.

Didn't she know the plans? Maybe it was a surprise for her.

We got to our door and I didn't see a car in the drive way. We got the key from in the potted plant and went inside to see a note left on the kitchen table.

Went out with Sophie today to the museum be back around 6pm. Love you! XoXoXo

5 hours and 30 minutes alone with Gavin. Great.

"I'll be in my room reading!" Gavin called while stomping up the stairs, struggling to hold the books.

I just rolled my eyes and turned on the TV. I watched Good Luk Charlie for like 2 hours. It was a marathon. I was watching as Teddy was trying to be a bad girl when my phone vibrated next to me. I jumped and grabbed it. When did I give Nathan my number?

I put my number in your phone while you were sleeping. I miss you Ave. )-: I'll be back tomorrow. We can spend some time together before you leave.  

I smiled at my screen typing back a reply.

Lol. You read my mind. Miss you too Nate.  

Not only 5 secondss later I recieved a reply.

I got to go. Bye <3  

I didn't answer because he was busy and I didn't want to bother him. For the rest of the day I just hung around in my room doing absolutely nothing. My mom, Sophie, and my Grandma got home later on and we all just lounged around the house. I heard the neighbors car pull in. I heard a familiar giggle. Like the one from Friendlys.

No.