The Slut

I woke up the next day, again feeling like I got no sleep but it was already 11:30am. Wow I sure do sleep late.

I got dressed and went downstairs to eat. Mom made pancakes. Yum. I stacked 3 on my plate, feeling extra hungry. I eat a lot, but no one usualy sees me because I am always in my room on Tumblr wishing I could look as pretty as all the girls on there. 

"Mrs. Bell asked us to join her family for dinner tonight. You can hangout with Nathan and Sophie." She said to me, as she turned to Gavin she said, "Gavin you can bring over some of your comic books and hangout with Evan. Just you two need to be on your best behavior."

Alright mom. Whatever

 After finishing, I went upstairs to my room. I sat down and thought of everything that I needed to do. Oh yeah. I wanted to run to Areopostale to get a new shirt. I got up and grabbed my blue Vera Bradley wallet and made my way downstairs. 

"Mom, I need the car to run to the outlets and get a shirt for tonight." I called to her as I grabbed the keys and went out the door. I waited a few seconds and surprisingly she didn't make a fuss about it.

I started the endgine and pulled out of the driveway. After I put on the radio I sang along to 'Jesus take the Wheel' by Carrie Underwood. I love that song. 

I looked for a parking spot near Aeropostale and got lucky enough to find the closest one.

Not alot of walking for me. I thought with a smirk.

I was about to go into Aeropostale to only be stopped in my tracks.

"Hey Avery."

"Uhm.. Hi Nathan. What are you doing here?"

"I saw that you were leaving so I followed you so we could have some alone time." He smiled to me, tearing into my soul with his eyes.

"Oh. Wow. Uhmm... Alright. I just have to run in here to get a shirt for tonight. I'll be right out." 

I walked away in complete shock.

He wanted alone time. He even followed me here. This is odd. It's impossible. No one would ever do that for me. Like ever. This isn't happening.

I put my thoughts aside to find a shirt. I took my time but I didn't want to seem to be stalling. I found a floral, see-though, tail shirt. I got a pink camisoul to go under and proceeded to checkout. 

I got my items and walked out the door. And look who is still here. Nathan is standing in front of me smiling brightly.

"Maybe we can go into Friendly's and get some lunch." Nathan said to me while starting to walk.

"I don't have enough money to buy lunch. But I'll go with you." I confessed.

"No need. I'll buy everything. I can hear your stomach so there isn't anyway around it." He said with a smirk.

Okay. This is officially weird. The butterflies flew with much excitement and my face was probably an award-winning tomatoe. We got to Friendly's and he opened the door for me, followed me in, and went to the front desk.

"Lunch for two adults please." He said to the woman. She was our waitress.

"Okay. Right this way." She said to Nathan while eyeing me up and down looking disgusted. 

Well, Hello to you too bitch.

We got seated at a booth near the window and I could see everyone passing by. There was a woman with twins, a couple holding hands, and so on and so forth.

"My name is Alicia." She continued to smile. "What would you like to drink handsome?" She said to Nathan while winking.

She had straight brown hair that dropped just below her shoulders and jade green eyes. She was beautiful and he has every right to fall for her and not me. She was probably the school slut according to her shorty skirt that was just below her butt. She probably slept with every guy on the planet. Hahahhah.. I make myself laugh. I was out of my trance when Nathan was repeatedly saying my name.

"Avery. Avery. What do you want to drink?"

"Uhmm.. Sorry. I'll just have a lemonade please. Light ice." I said to Alicia the Slut with a forced smile.

"Fine. I'll be back soon." She said before stoping away.

Nathan reached across the table and lifted up my chin with my pointer finger.

"Don't worry. I don't go for sluts." He smiled brightly.

I laughed. "Oh, I don't care. I just didn't know."

We sat in a comfortable silence until our drinks came. I looked out the window whie I could see Nathan looking at me from across the table.

"Here's your Coke handsome." She gave Nathan a quick wink making it really noticable. "And a lemonade for you." Alicia the Slut said to me dryly.

"Thanks" Nathan and I said in unison.

"My pleasure." She said sarcastically while giving me an evil glare.

I was beyond frustrated so I stood up.