As we got closer, I was able to see the musicians, but what had me stopping in my tracks was what they were playing on. Glowing paint was covering everything on the stage like it had been splattered on there, and same with the instruments. every time they would hit on a drum, paint of all different colors would go spraying in the air, painting the stage even more and the musicians.

I laughed when Ty caught me off guard and just started spinning me, matching the beat of the music. His hand moved down to my waist, and stopped me so I was facing him. I felt a vibration against my leg and looked to to see Ty's phone lighting up his pocket, he reached down and grabbed it up to look at the caller ID 

"Who is it?" I asked, looking at his confused face.

"your dad"

"Why is he calling you?" I asked confused.

"That's what I'm about to find out" he said pulling the phone up and answering it. 'I'll be right back' he mouthed, walking to a more quiet place.

"Where did 'Mr. Love sick' go?"I heard Shane say as he came up from behind me.

"He got a call he had to take" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"And he left a pretty little lady here all alone?" I heard Darren say flirtingly as him and Luke came up from behind Shane.

"I'm sure she can take care of herself, Darren." Luke said rolling his eye's at his friend.

"I'm pretty sure she can too. But that's still no reason to leave a pretty little lady like her, all by herself in a club" Darren said, then smirked. "she should have someone like me for extra muscle for protection" He flexed his arms.

"You mean those twigs you call arms?" I decided to joke with him, making him scoff.

"Excuse me little miss. But these bad boy's are not twigs."H e said as he crossed his arms and flexed them to prove a point.

"Please" I scoffed playfully. "They would make a snowman look week" a teasing smile on my face, as his friends burst out laughing.

" I Like this chick." Luke said between laughing.

"Please, she is only immune to my charm's because of Tyler." Darren rolled his eyes.

"What charms?" Shane asks confused, as he's still laughing some.

"I have charms! I can get any girl to like me" Darren said scowling.

"Please, they laugh at you" Luke scoffed.

"Because I'm funny"! Darren said as he threw his arms up into the air.

"Yeah, funny lookin' " I muttered loud enough for the guy's to hear, causing them to howl in laughter again.

"Hey!" Darren shouts.

"Can we keep her around?" Luke asks as his laughter starts to calm down.

"I say we should, although I don't think 'Mr. Love Sick' would agree." Shane say's still laughing. "he would probably think were a bad influence."

"Maybe Darren here is," Darren shouts in protest again "But we are pretty good" Luke say's.

"Then we should keep her" Shane says happily.

"Yeah, away from me" Darren scoffs.

"Awe, did she hurt your ego?" Luke coo'ed.

"No" he said poutingly. "I can still get any girl I want" he stuck his chin out arrogantly.