"First on my list is Varo, where's he at? I searched through that entire trap and not one green eyed lil' troll was to be seen." I nearly got myself killed just running in like I did but I need to find Varo's ass so he can cover me while I start murking. He knows that's basic protocol with us.

"He's not there?" I shook my head. "Then shit, I don't know where he is. Good luck findin' him, I needa get killin' these niggas." I dapped him and he ran off around the corner of the building we were hiding behind.

So I've seen everyone aside from Marco and Varo. I need to find them and I'm in no mood to search the damn city for their asses while I'm in war zone... The fact his ass started it and he ain't even helping is what's me all types of fucked.

Absolute bullshit.

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~
~The Next Morning~

I woke up to find King not in the bed like always because he's no fun but he left his phone on the nightstand. Now, I'm never one to snoop through his phone but you best believe I blow it up with a bunch of selfies.

He was in the shower so I grabbed the phone, sliding up for the camera. I decided to take pictures of my blissfully naked self so he has something fun to look at the next time he chooses to go through his pictures. These are the kinds of surprises I leave for my Kingsley because I can and he can't object to them.

During my photo op- I'm at least forty pictures into it by the way- a text came through. His phone had a pass code on it but the preview was what got me a bit fucked so to speak.

9:47 a.m. -[Unsaved Number]: Heyyy King(; , you wanna meet...

And then it got cut off but I recognize that damn number anywhere. I got off the bed and grabbed my robe off the back of the spare decor chair we had in our room. Putting it on and fastening the tie around my waist, I also put on a pair of socks and the first pair of J's my hands touched before heading downstairs with the phone in hand.

I passed by the twins' room and saw they were still asleep so I closed their doors and proceeded on my way. I took a seat in my arm chair, crossing my legs just waiting for him to come down or another message from this number .

I'll be the first to admit, King and I didn't have a perfect marriage like I thought we would. We fought a lot- mainly over stupid shit like who moved the mixing bowls to a different cabinet or why was the other out so late- just stuff like that. It wasn't a big deal and we usually ended up just letting it go, continuing on with our lives. I can at least say this; I knew the married life was not a life for me because I felt like a caged bird. I can't just openly flirt with anyone or King'll be quick to jump on my ass. Arlie is where I drew the line because King knows that's my Daddy so he can shut up about how Arlie and I go about our flirtationdaddymamiship. Plus we don't get too carried away with it but the bottom line is, I hate being married. I stick to it because it's what King wants and I love him so I'm trying my hardest to comply.

"You didn't get the kids up?" He asked when he came down, heading straight to the kitchen but I remained quiet at first, thinking how to approach the new situation accordingly without waking the kids up from my yelling. "Tilly Beans?" He questioned again as he looked over at me.

"How long she been in Oakland." I said twirling the phone around in my hand. "If you lie, I swear to God you won't walk out of his house alive and I'll be charged with murder to an all new degree."

"What?"

"You know who." He walked over to me and I handed him the phone with a smile on my face. "You thought I wouldn't remember her number huh? You think my ass would forget that mouse faced bitch's number? You clearly don't know me like you say you do."