After he settles on the bed with his back against the wall, he looks over at Levi. He's sitting in the rolling leather computer chair and has rolled it closer so he can be across from Eren. "This place is really nice," Eren remarks, patting the black silky sheets that he can imagine Levi sleeping on.

"Thank you," Levi responds and crosses his arms across his chest. He's changed into a white button-up and black skinny jeans now, with fluffy black socks protecting his feet. "Is this the college fest you were talking about, or did you stalk me?"

Eren nearly chokes on his own spit. He coughs into his elbow a bit, shaking his head slightly. "I-I didn't stalk you," he says once he's regained most of his breath. "I j-just was here for the fest, that's all. Armin g-goes here."

Levi nods, tapping his chin gently. "I see. Well, did you enjoy it? The routine wasn't my best, but it's harder to have a good one when you're performing on a small stage with props like they had set up."

Eren grins and runs his fingers through his hair. If he had known he was going to see Levi today, he would have brushed the tangles out of his hair a bit more. "It was amazing. You did really well," he assures him and relaxes more into the bed. This mattress is celestial, he thinks. And so are these sheets.

"They weren't expensive at all," Levi says suddenly. Eren raises an eyebrow in confusion. What wasn't expensive?

Levi shakes his head and points to the bed. "The sheets and mattress. You said 'they're heavenly' or something like that."

Eren's cheeks flame up when Levi's done explaining. He said that out loud? What else has he accidentally said when he's been around Levi?!? "S-sorry. I'm just really tired," he tells Levi when the older man raises an eyebrow.

"So, how'd you find out this is my room?" he asks, leaning back into his chair. He looks at Eren with a curious, blank stare.

Eren's grin returns. "The office lady told me when I asked her. You know, if you're on the run, you have no hope. She will rat you out without another thought."

Levi scoffs quietly and looks over at the door. "Don't you have your blonde friend to get back to? I saw him standing with you in the crowd. I think his name is Armout or something, right?"

Eren giggles and stands. "Armin," he corrects and gestures for Levi to follow him. The pair walked out of the door together. "And yeah. You get to meet him for real! Unless you've already met. You two do go to the same school after all."

Levi shakes his head, opening the door to the outside for Eren. "You babble too much," he complains. The cold tints his cheeks a salmon pink color.

"But it's cute," he adds in a whisper, too low for Eren's ears to pick up over the noise of the cars and people talking around them.

Eren points to his friend when he spots the thick mane of blonde hair standing next to the stage where Eren had left him. "Found him!" he exclaims in sing song voice. He is hesitant to grab Levi's hand, though it does not show as he clasps their hands together and intertwines their fingers confidently. His heart beats wildly and his hand feels warm despite Levi's hand being cold. He ignores it, ignores the reassuring squeeze Levi gives him, ignores the surge of something Eren can't name that flows through him like a hurricane.

He leads Levi to Armin, who's cheeks and nose are red with the cold. Armin looks relieved when he spots his friend, but confused when he realizes that Eren's dragging along a friend. A friend that just so happens to be Levi Ackerman.

"Sorry it took so long," Eren says, smiling widely. "I had to find him. This is my friend, Lev-"

Armin nods and cuts him off. "Levi Ackerman. I know. I go to this school remember?" he sasses, looking at Levi. "I'm Armin Arlert, Eren's best friend. It's nice to meet you." He holds his hand out.

Levi shakes it, nodding slightly. "I know who you are. You have one of the highest averages in the entire school and it's only your first year." He shoves his free hand into his pocket.

Eren grins excitedly. "Let's all go get something to eat! I'm so hungry, I could eat a Jean!"

Armin snorts, shaking his head while Levi just looks slightly confused. A Jean?

On their way to the nearby Waffle House (of course), Eren realizes that neither he nor Levi has let go of each other's hands.

~

Aaand done.

Again, sorry for slow updates. ;n; I just haven't been motivated. I'm trying!

My finger tips hurt. We're learning how to play guitar, and dang, pressing down the strings for frets is difficult when your lil finger cushions are soft af.

~Aceeee

"Cute" [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara