*sigh*

Hey. This is author lady again.

I have some good news, but I also have some bad news.

Before I deliver either I want to first apologize for not saying anything for so long. It's unacceptable that I didn't tell you guys anything for a long time, and I am so sorry for that.

So the good news first:

I have a couple new ideas for fanfics! I probably won't start any of them for a few weeks or so, but just know that's something to look forward to. I want to try to be way more active than I have been.

Now for the bad news...

I'm going to be making this story private in a few days. It isn't anyone's fault but mine. I have lost all of the motivation I had to write this story originally, and I don't think it'd be fair if I gave you guys a bullshit rest of story just to complete it. If one of you guys maybe wants to take it over kinda and finish it out for me, just shoot me a message and we can talk.

I was reading through the chapters, trying to come up with some sort of creative spark, but nothing happened. I realized I had reflected many aspects of myself through Eren, such as the silly phrases he uses ("Holy wow" is an example) and some of the struggles he faced. I myself have struggled and continue to struggle with self harm and symptoms similar to those of depression. I want to continue using my writing as a way to release all of those negative feelings which is why I will continue writing. Just not this fanfic. I may end up writing one similar, but I will tweak the plot to something that suits my style now.

While I was reading through the chapters, I also read the comments. I feel so guilty about taking this story away from some of you who wrote how happy this fanfic makes you.

I am so incredibly sorry for this. I feel awful about doing it but I know it'd be worse if I never said or did anything and just remained inactive. I love every single one of you and I am amazed at the views and votes this story received. Thank you so much for those of you who have remained here. I understand if you are angry with me.

Message me anytime if you need it, dolls. I love you all and appreciate every single one of you. You are amazing to me!

-Author.