"Courtney."

"Dad I'm not lying he is my mate."

Her string is red but transparent. Her string was brighter on her end so that means she rejected her mate.

"Oh stop lying."

"You do not disrespect an alpha's daughter!"

My eyes turn red and my fangs came out. I hiss at her making her back up in fear.

"V-va-va-va-va-"

"Yes I'm a vampire well half but still you need to shut up. Now I need answers."

I can touch the strings but for me to touch the strings I have to touch their pinky. I grab her hand and took the string into my hand and pull. The string pull and then a guy came in but hit the door on the way.

The guy wasn't bad looking and his scent had a scent a beta would have.

"Ooh not bad can't believe you rejected him. Guess your like all the other sl*ts who are after the alpha for the power."

He look down sad. I saw his string turning a bit yellow and it was about to be cut off from Courtney.

"Hey don't worry you have a second chance mate out there."

He gave me a sad smile and walked away. Courtney's dad was fuming and her mom and also my Luna came out and I guess heard everything.

"Young girl you lie about Jungkook and you rejected your mate."

"Dad he was a weakling he was a v*rgin. I didn't want to be with someone who couldn't give me the goods."

Jungkook snorted and then wrap his arms around my waist. He lean his head on my shoulder breathing in my scent.

"Too much drama I'm getting a headache."

I chuckle and Courtney glared.

"Okay I challenge you to the rights of Jungkook."

"Dude he isn't a thing."

"What too chicken? Too scare to fight an alpha daughter."

"No but you'll embarrass yourself in front of everyone"

She scoff and came very close to where it look like she was about to kiss me.

"In 1 hour out in the backyard and we'll see who will be embarrass."

Her parents shook their head and patted me on the back. They smile at me because they know what I'm capable of. Jungkook smile and peck me on the cheeks.

An hour later she was wearing leggings and a bra not a sports bra a bra. She smirk and I just stood there leaving openings. I yawn which I knew irritated her.

I wasn't looking down on her but thought she is stupid and she needs to start acting like an alpha daughter should. A strong, good mind person who doesn't hook up with guys or reject them.

"Ah this is going to be easy."

Everyone was watching from my pack and also their pack came over to see. Her brother look at me and smile and also his mate.

"Hey."

"Go Tae. I know you can do it."

His mate said and she gave me a thumbs up. I smile and they created a circle around us.

"Whoever submit first or out of the line loses."

Lily and Jimin hug me. Jungkook kiss my cheeks.

"Ah since you're half vampire. Every werwolf here would be happy to see you dead. Since you kill your parents."

"You weren't there. And they were killed by rogues. Get your facts right next time and not based on rumors."

"Sure then how come you became an omega."

I shrug since I didn't care and not let my anger get the best of me or she would die right there.

"So I don't care. They apologize and embarrass themselves."

"By force."

J-Hope yelled but he was still smiling and looking worried that I might get hurt.

"But still you aren't good enough for Jungkook. He needs someone who can fight and has experience for his sexual needs."

"Okay first of all I'm stronger than you think. Second I don't want to get STD, HIV, or AIDS."

Not possible for werwolves. I don't know why don't ask.

Everyone ooh and the alpha shut them up.

"Okay you may start."

"Good luck Tae."

I turned to look at him and in the corner of my eye she was about to punch me. She punch the tree and it made a hole.

She is strong now this is will be interesting.