Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty : Epilogue

Matthias stood there bouncing Vale on his hip while Declan chased after Hercules and Alistair. I couldn't keep the smile off my face, this was my family.

Declan was five, he looked so much like Matthias with the brown curls and grey eyes while Vale looked like me, she was only two with long blond curls and grey eyes.

"My brother!" I turn around to see all the Pilot boys run in through the gate, we all still lived next to each other.

I roll my eyes and watch all the kids come through the back doors. Declan and Vale have eleven cousins. Marlowe was now seven and Novella was six. Grady and Ivanna follow behind their two kids Reign and Tate. Reign was five just like Declan, they were born a month a part while Tate was three.

Julio and Birdie have two girls, Rowyn who just turned four and Jasslyn who is three. Their absolutely precious, little trouble makers though. But I'm pretty sure any kid that was a Pilot was bound to cause a little trouble.

I snicker when I watch Kailen chase after his three demons that he had with his soon to be wife Madison. They met in highschool, Kailen was failing Science and Madison was his tutor. He always joked saying that she won him over with all of her Science puns. They had a set of twins, Ryder and Asher who were three as well. Than they had a little girl, Brielle who just turned two.

They all walk over to the rest while I walk into the house and greet Dathan who sat on the couch with his two little demons. Raissa and her twin brother River, they were two just like Vale.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sitting down next to him and scooping River out of his lap. The boy chuckled and smiled at me.

Dathan cleared his throat and looked down at Raissa who was sleeping in his arms, "They grow up fast," He mumbled before adding, "What if they don't like me as a father?"

I felt my heart clench, Dathan adopted Raissa and River when they were two weeks old, they were abandoned near his garage where he fixes up old cars. He fell in love with them instantly and adopted them quickly, ever since than he's been one of the best fathers I've ever met.

I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh, "They'll love you. It doesn't matter that your not their biological father, because you are their father. You took them and loved them and raised them. Dont worry, because I know that they'll love you," I whisper and he chuckles, wiping his eyes.

"Daddy!" River exclaimed, stumbling out of my lap to cling onto Dathan.

The kitchen door opened and I look up to see Matthias, "So you're the one who stole my wife," He says with a small chuckle. I roll my eyes and kiss the side of Dathans head.

Before I leave I hear Dathan call my name, turning around I couldn't help but smile at him and his kids, they were the perfect little family, "Thanks sis," He said with a small nod. I smile and nod before leaving with Matthias.

"Where are our children?" I ask and Matthias grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers.

He twirls me around and pins me against the wall, "Tormenting their cousins of course," He muttered and I choke out a laugh, looking up into his grey eyes, "They get it from you I swear." He added, causing me to punch his chest.

"You'll pay for that," He whispered out lowly, his eyes darting from my eyes down to my lips.

I chew on my lip, "And what did I say about doing that." He bit out and I smirked back at him. He narrowed his eyes and I continued chewing on my bottom lip.

"Sorry pretty boy but-" He cuts me off by swooping down, crashing his lips against my own. I smirk into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

This is all I've ever wanted and now that I have it I was never letting it go.

N O T E :

this is the end! I've finally finished The Pilot Boys. There wont be a sequel sadly.

|Finished February 12, 2016|

|Vote|Comment|Share|Message|

Thank you for all the support!

-James