Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four : Matthias

When I finally woke up something felt off, I shouted out for Nikolai who came rushing in with a surprised expression. His eyes widen when he sees me sitting up in bed, whoever fixed me up did a great job, I couldn't feel a thing.

"What is it?!" He exclaimed, running a hand through his hair.

Where was she? Why isn't she here right now? Where did she go?

I try to conjure up the right words but it didn't work like that, instead I blurt, "I want my Olly," Causing Nikolai to chuckle, a small smile raising to his face but it didn't last very long. He looked at me and when our eyes met I felt my gut twist in knots, I hated that look.

"Olivia has Schizophrenia." Judah shouts, walking in behind Nikolai and I felt my heart stop in my chest. Nikolai turned around and slapped Judah over the head while cursing him out.

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia

I guess it explains a lot, her always talking to herself or questioning what was real and what wasn't, and the pills. Those are the pills she was overdue for. My mind was racing and I was having a difficult time wrapping my head around this all.

Schizophrenia

"Its not as bad as you may think, she's never had a psychotic break like her mother. The doctors even said she could live a normal life with assistance of course," Nikolai whispers but all I could do was shake my head. I threw a pillow at them, screaming for them to get out.

I stand up on wobbly legs and throw everything off my dresser, watching it smash to the floor. Nikolai and Judah were shouting at me to stop but I couldn't, it felt impossible. I was so angry at myself.

I throw my fist into the wall when Micah shouted, "Matt! Stop!" Arms wrapped around me, pulling me away from the wall while I tried to fight against them. I was so unbelievably angry right now.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I snapped, shoving Grady away from me. He was the one trying to restrain me, "Fuck off! I just want to be alone!" I scream, throwing myself into the wall.

They were all talking over each other, every so often glancing over at me with concerned looks, I just wanted them to leave, I'm not sure what was so hard to understand about that.

I flinch away from Grady when I felt the needle pierce my skin, within seconds the room blurred out and began spinning, I go crashing forward when Micah picked me up and slung me over his shoulder like I weighed like nothing.

The last thing I remember before passing out is her night sky eyes glancing down at me.

"Why is she hiding from me?" I question, drinking down my mug of coffee, Micah and Nikolai sat at the table quietly, watching me closely in case I broke down again. Which wouldn't happen.

I just had a lot on my chest

Nikolai sighed loudly, "She really cares about you idiot, she's scared of what you'll say now that you know she's Schizophrenic," His words cut like knives and I couldn't help but die a little inside. She's afraid of what I'll think? Why?

My eyes narrow and my lips pulled into a thin line while I tried to figure out what the reason could be, Micah must have seen my confused expression because he groans out and slaps a hand to his forehead, "Holy shit, you really are an idiot! She cares about you! That's why she's scared!" He all but shouted.