Alren G!P (teasing)

Sorry I just thought that picture was cute as hell

////////////////////////////

Ally's POV

Today we have a interview and Lauren has yet to keep her eyes off of me. Not that I mind though I love her eyes I could just stare at them all day .

*After the interview because I'm lazy as hell*

Still Lauren and I have been having this little stare off and I don't know why. But she is so pretty and I have a good idea how to make her mine.

* at home*

I pull off my shirt after making sure that Lauren was the only one behind me. I put on a big shirt and some small shorts to show off my ASSets.

* ally walks downstairs*

I noticed Lauren looked over and almost chocked on her popcorn but I also  noticed that something was bulging in her lap but I just brushed it off.

Lauren's  POV (yay)

I heard someone coming downstairs and I look over and see ally in a shirt and some (small ass) shorts. Then I got turned on hoping that she didn't notice which she didn't thank GOD. I ran upstairs and fixed myself until I was fine but if she wants to play that way I minus well have fun too.

Ally's POV

I was making some cookies when I heard someone go down the stairs so I take a look and my eyes landed right on  Lauren, she was wearing a sports bra with some basketball shorts. She noticed I was looking and smirked she SMIRKED  the nerve of that girl so I have to up my game. I finished the cookies and I walked over with a small sway in my hips and I think she noticed because she shifted. I sat down after stretching letting me shirt ride up a bit showing off some skin and I know she noticed cause her breathe hitched.

Lauren's POV

Oh my........How can anyone be that sexy god I feel myself getting harder by everything she does.

////////////
That's it for today and I love ya 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘