Lap Dances (Laurmani)

I used this pic because of Laurens face 👌
/////////////////////

Laurens POV

Normani and I have been trying to find out each others kinks but I know there is one she is holding on to. So I will try my best to get it out of her.

Normani's POV

I am really scared to tell Lauren that I love to get lap dances. For me its a really big turn on and what will she think if she finds out.

Laurens POV

I look over and I see Normani arguing with herself and I'm getting worried. But I can tell she wants to talk about it. "Hey Mani can I talk to you for a sec" I say "sure" she replied softly.

Normani's POV

Oh no what does she want to talk about. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lauren "Mani what's wrong out there it looked like you really need to say something" "Lauren have you ever and please be honest given anyone a lap dance before?" I ask hesitant.

Lauren's POV

did she just ask me have I ever given a lap dance " well no but I would love to learn" with me saying that she ran and put on some music and pulled up a chair and sat in it. Then I figured it out Normani likes to receive lap dances.

I take off my shirt and my skirt slowly in front of her while I sway my hips to the beat. I walk up to her and sit on her lap rocking my hips very slowly until I hear her groan. I grab her hands and bring them to my chest.

Normani's POV

She said she never had given a lap dance well I think she's lying this is too good to be true. She's rocking her hips and grinding on me god I think I just died.

Laurens POV

I take off her pants and rock my hips into her core until I hear her moan. Well I know I'm not getting any sleep tonight

////////////////
Sorry that it was short I'm in the hospital but I updated for you guys see u when I can