"Huh, usually girls are more gentle and sweet when they handle my balls." Sean smiled, impishly.

 "Ew!" I exclaimed, getting what he was saying and wrinkling my nose in disgust.

 Sean laughed at the revolted expression on my face. "Prude!" he teased, his eyes lighting up.

 "Playboy!" I retorted, instantly.

 Sean held up his hands in surrender. "Fair enough." he smiled before he begun to walk forward. "Come on."

 I followed him, watching as he tossed the towel he was holding to the side of the room midway and walking into a mat laid in a corner of the huge room.

 "Oookay," I said as I walked onto the mat and he turned to face me. "What now?"

 "Punch me," he said, simply.

 "Excuse me?" I demanded, incredulously. Did I hear him right?

 "Punch me," he repeated.

 Yup, I heard him right and yup, he was crazy!

 I crossed my arms and looked at him as if he was crazy. "Uh, no."

 "Why not?" Sean asked, looking a bit annoyed.

 "Because the last time I did that I nearly broke my hand!" I exclaimed, indignantly. "It's still a little sore," I added as I looked down at my hand.

 He rolled his eyes. "Yeah right! It's been about a month!"

 "I'm serious! I think you did some permanent damage!" I insisted even though I knew he hadn't.

 "Fine," Sean sighed before walking to a closet in the room. He opened it, stepped inside and roamed around a bit before coming back holding a pair of red boxing gloves. "Put them on."

 I obeyed and put them on and Sean checked to make sure the straps were tightly sealed.

 "Ready?" he asked, standing in front of me.

 "Yeah. Just one last thing, can I use my feet?"

 "I don't care. Just try to hit me somewhere... Anywhere," he told me as he got into position in front of me, raising his fists, eyes taking on a serious look as he got ready to block any attack from me.

 I nodded and kicked out, aiming at his crotch but Sean caught my feet before it hit its target. He twisted my feet in a funny way that didn't hurt it but caused me to turn and topple back into him.

 "What?" I demanded as I hit his rock hard chest. "You said anywhere," I told him, my voice filled with wicked mischief.

 "Anywhere but there," he hissed into my ear before he released my feet.

 Smiling, I turned around and aimed a punch at his face but once again, he caught my wrist and then, he kicked both my legs.

 As my legs gave away, I fell down on top of the mat and groaned, rubbing my legs.

 Looking up a moment later, I saw Sean wearing a smug smile.

 "You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" I groaned, my previous playfulness fading.

 Sean just shrugged, his lips twisting into a satisfied smile. Infuriated, I kicked both his leg.

 Take that! I thought triumphantly as he fell down, caught by surprise. But before I could do anything, he sat up and came at me.

 I tried to block it but he was so strong that I stumbled back down, him on top of me. I fought back, kicking my legs and aiming punches at his face but, he caught my wrists in his hands and raised them, holding my arms above my head and pinning my legs down with his.