"Etto, i-it's nothing, I'll see you at the dining table."

She laughed awkwardly before dashing out my room.

What was that all about?

After the pill incident in my room, I changed clothes

I noticed that none of them changed my clothes.

My jeans were bloody and my pull over was all wrinkled up.

So I decided to switch clothing.

But before I did, my phone buzzed signaling someone texted me.

I took my phone and saw it was a message from one of my friends here in Japan.

I aksed him if there were good schools here in Japan.

Since my concept is a high school student, it's just better if we find a school here in Japan and do photo shoots there.

Plus we're gonna be like promoting the school.

My manager said that it was a good idea, but he said that we should at least find three schools so we'd be gaining more attention.

Sheesh.

He's such an attention freak.

And he also said since it's me who wants to promote myself in Japan.

But seriously it was him who wanted me to promote my self here in Japan.

He claims that I should find the schools I want to do the photoshoots.

I've already found two schools namely Fumizuki Academy and Otonokizaka High School.

It's just that I like their uniform.

And the school that my friend recommended to me was the school he was going to; Ryoutei Academy.

Wait, isn't that where Yui and the boys go?

Their uniforms are cute plus it's both morning at night school, on to my list it is.

I replied to him, saying thanks.

And he replied as soon as I send it.

He said that he'll try his best to clear his schedule so we can meet up if I went to their school.