Chapter Twenty One- Bliss

"I really must grade papers..." He said with a smirk before feeling her lips tease his neck and lobe of his ear.

"And I really must take advantage of this moment...as I have to spend all my time only imagining this moment... And ones similar to it..."

"I am sensing someone is-"

"Very." She interrupted before she threw his papers down and she crawled on his lap. Before connecting to him, he lifted her before setting her against the nearby wall. Setting her down, he set her against the foundation before teasing her with almost kisses and tracing her legs, just before her core as he would gently rub but pull away.

"Have I told you how insanely sexy I find you with your glasses on?"

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Something about them that makes it impossible not to kiss you."

"They are magic-"

"Cool-" She pulled him in for a kiss as she moved his back against the wall before unbuttoning his shirt. Using the tips of her nails, she teased his chest before moving to his belt and he stopped her, throwing her over his shoulder and into the bedroom, setting her at the center of the floor.

"Can I ask you something Logan?"

"Of course."

"If you could do anything to me...what would it be?"

"Anything anything?"

"Absolutely anything? As if there would be no consequences..."

He pushed her legs back against the bed but held her so she did not fall onto it. Instead, he took her shirt and tore it from her body before dropping to his knees as his shirt was falling from his chest.

"If I could do anything, I would lock you in this room and make you my personal lover."

"Sounds historically romantic."

He smirked. "I would have a camera right here and take pictures of you in your most beautiful moments-all of them. I would spend each second capturing your every emotion from the ones I could cause you to have and those you have when you are not with me-such as sadness and fear."

"And what of when we are together as we are now?"

"I would use this belt-" He tore it from his pants before holding it vertically in front of her. "And tie your hands down so you couldn't intervene with my main objective..."

"Which is?"

"To kiss every square inch of your body."

She whined as he placed his hands on her shoulders and hips as she stood before him in only her undergarments now. She moved her hands to his jeans to reveal only boxers underneath. He lifted her momentarily before throwing her beneath him-quick and sure. He fell on top of her and held himself over her as they both gave one another steamy and sensual kisses. His kisses moved lower and lower until his lip brushed her thigh, driving her wild, as she tried to stay quiet. Her eyes remained shut as he then placed her legs on top of his shoulders as he licked his lips but she pulled him up to her lips-feeling as if she were to explode if she couldn't be his.

She moved on top of him, one leg on each side before placing themselves in sync. With each movement, her mouth flicked more and more open until she couldn't conceal her quietness and began moaning. Her head fell back as her hair caught onto her damp skin as he threw her beneath him.

"I love you in your carnal form."

"I love you when you dominate-" She said out breath.

"I love you." A phrase always assumed but never said so raw. He brought his hand to her cheek. "I do. I am not just saying it in a fit of passion-' She pulled him down onto her lips.

"I love you."

He smirked as he then set his hands at her side and gave her every once of stamina and passion he had, making her feel as if she wanted to crawl from her own skin. Something that made her feel broken and more together than she had ever been. Her hand clung to the headboard as he rested his lips on her shoulder, gently biting her skin as she moaned into his ear and he heaved in hers. Eventually, the moment closed and she rested her head on his chest as he held her close to him and they both fell asleep.