15

One and a half years later

~*~

Tala Hut

~*~

I smile at my one year old daughter, Katherine.

But I call her Kat.

She's playing hide and go seek with our neighbors son, Michael.

It's been one and a half years since I last saw Xander. The waitress from that restaurant is now my best friend and her name is Layla. Xander never said anything about coming back but I know he's still alive because of our bond.

I know my brother has take over the pack from the rumors and the news from our local packs.

He somehow took both our parents magic from their bodies and used them for his own.

No pack has dared to step foot on the territory or try to overrule him.

I think it's time for me to overrule him now. I practiced ever since we got here and many, many sleepless nights without my mate got me exhausted. I even got witch allies to enchant my magic, to make them have a more powerful impact.

Me and Layla have been planning this out for months. I get powerful.

Really, really powerful.

She takes care of Katherine for me, while I'm gone. I fly back to Alabama and defeat my brother.

Try to defeat.

Another thing that I heard, the higher status wolfs are being kept in the cells. So my mate is probably in a cell. Also, my brother has compelled the guards to not let anyone leave and no one ever did.

I miss Xander so much and I can feel it from him in the bond too.

It's time for me to make a move and change all of this.

Watch out brother, because you're sister is gonna beat you're butt.

"Hey Katherine," I whisper to my daughter when she comes into my sight.

She looked a lot like Xander.

She had his brown hair and his bright blue eyes. She had my nose and my pale skin.

Even though she's one, alpha children grow up faster than normal werewolfs. So technically, she's three.

Pretty much it

Pretty much it.

Her personality reminded me of Xander everyday.