7

Their room^

~*~

Tala Hut

~*~

I wake up to the feeling of strong arms.

Warm.

And cozy.

I roll over and groan.

Hate waking up in the morning.

"Tala? You slept for a day," Xander says beside me.

"Did you put a drug or something in my pancake?" I ask.

"Why would I drug the pancake if I was going to eat it too?"

True.

Wait.

Brother.

Yep.

Something smells off. I take a big inhale and try to find who it belongs too.

"Whose here?" I ask.

"No one wh- oh I smell it," his widened in alert and I jumped off the bed to be behind him.

He puts his index finger to his mouth to signal me to be quiet.

'I'm not stupid," I growl.

'Just making sure, Red," he says.

I roll my eyes and follow him slowly down the stairs.

When we reach the kitchen, I see a familiar black headed girl digging through drawers.

"Bella?" I ask.

She turns and looks at me.

"Tala?" She asks.

"Tala Hut I swear to god, I will kill you and bury you're body where no one will find it," she growls.

Ouch.

That hurt.

Xander growls and wraps his arm around my waist.

"I was kidding beast boy," Bella snaps.

"Don't kill her, she was kidding," I whisper to Xander.

"I was waiting for you to come back to the café and then this guy was like 'I found a Red Wolf blah blah blah' and I thought you were dead," she exclaims.

"Well, I'm not, surprisingly," I mutter.

Out of nowhere, my head starts to spin and my legs shake. I lean into Xander so he can hold my weight but I lost balance and fell. But before I fell, I felt my mates arms catch me.

~*~

Bella McCathy

~*~

I soon as I saw my best friends knees buckle, I knew it was happening. Her mate, I guess, caught her and started saying her name over and over.

"Don't worry. This happened before, she'll be fine," I explain.

"What's wrong with her," he looks at me with those laser eyes of his.

Creepy.

"It's what I call a late panic attack. It's when she panics at least a day before but she doesn't actually faint until a day after. The panic attacks that she has makes her sleepy and she falls asleep. When she wakes up, her body gets prepared for at least 10 minutes before her mind goes back to what she was panicking about and then she faints," I explain.

He gives me a confused look.

"I know it's confusing but it happens to her, it's a part of being a red wolf," I tell him.

He puts her sleeping figure on the couch and looks at me.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm Bella McCathy, Tala's best friend," I introduce.

"I'm her mate, Xander Black," he sticks out his hand and I hesitantly shake it.

"Look, um, I got to go back home now that I know that she's ok, so bye," I say and walk out.

~*~

Xander Black

~*~

(YASSSS)

I look back down at my sleeping mate as her best friend left. I caressed her cheek slowly and kissed her forehead.

I carried her up the steps and straight to our bedroom. The storm from earlier stopped so it was calm but I can hear the crazy wind making creepy sounds as it hit the window.

I wasn't tired from the nap I had today with Tala so I watch her sleep for a while. I play with her hair, scoot her closer to me, and sometimes kiss her forehead.

Just can't get enough of her. But Bella said that she has a panic attack the day after. But she didn't have a panic attack. But the only thing that was a day ago was when she was either getting dressed or on the... shower. That time she said creepy and I asked her what is creepy. She said nothing though. I'll ask her when she gets up.

I also couldn't help but think, the pack was taught to hate Red Wolfs and here comes Tala, ready to be Luna. I shake my head and hold her tightly. They have to love her, but to be honest they probably won't.

~*~

When I wake up, my mate isn't next to me. I immediately look around the room to not find her and scurry down the stairs. I see her eating yogurt and she didn't seem to see me come in. I walk towards her but she still didn't acknowledge me.

"Tala?"

She slowly turns her head towards me.

"Hey," she says, her voice scratchy.

This isn't her.

"What's wrong?" I ask and take a seat in front of her.

"Just a dream, that felt real," she purses her lips and pushes her half eaten yogurt away from her.

"Want to tell me about it?"

She shakes her head no.

"What about that panic attack that happened yesterday?" I question.

She stiffens and looks at me.

"My brother, I didn't tell you this, also has the power to haunt someone. In their dreams or while they are in the shower and they don't see water on them but blood," she says thickly.

"Did that happen?"

She nods and she starts to tear up

I quickly got up and picked her up and brought her to the couch.

"Tell me about it," I whisper.

She takes a deep breath.

"In my dream, my brother had me in a cell, me in silver chains, and you-you were dead on the ground in front of me. He shot you in front of me and you kept saying help me but I couldn't get my hands out the chains, no matter how hard I tried. Then you stopped breathing and it just felt so real. I actually felt the piece of you inside me, disappear. I felt what it was like to lose you and-and I can't live through that," she whispers.

I growl at her brother who did this to her. Now my mate is in my arms shakin up and crying in my arms because of him.

"He won't touch you, Tala," I promise.

"He won't," I repeat.

~*~

:) another update