18 | i know what you did last summer

Thomas Sangster imagine
Y/n = your name

I lay under the stars, sort of like Hazel after Augustus died. In fact, someone did die today. Or was it last summer? Or maybe yesterday...

Truthfully it's hard to tell now a days, considering the fact that I'm locked up in my room 24/7.

Anyway, today I'll tell you a story about my girlfriend. Or should I say ex-girlfriend.

It was during my eighteenth birthday, the day in which I became a man, supposedly.

"Come to my party you idiots!" I yell into the microphone. The whole school cheers and I get an angry stare from the principle, my father.

I smile and step down, just to get embraced by the most beautiful, athletic, artistic, talented, (if I was smart enough I would go on, but I don't have time for that either). She kisses me so passionately that for a moment I forget I'm standing just below the schools stage.

As I look up I hear people yell out 'oohs' and 'awws'. I feel myself blushing and turn to look at a gleeful person. She motions for me to follow her and I do.

"What?" I ask once were outside in the deserted halls, just across the school's janitor closet.

She bites her lip before answering, deciding whether to tell me or not. Then she shakes on it and looks around. No one.

Her smile brightens and she runs across hall, then she gets something out of her boob and inserts it in the keyhole of the door. The door clicks open and she motions for me to come inside.

I knit my eyebrows. Why would she bring me to an closet? Unless...

A smile spreads through my lips and I enter the room.

She closes the door and clicks it shut.

"So no one can disturb us," she says as she places her arms around me waist and pulls me towards her.

Even though I'm a few inches taller than her, she's quite strong.

"Yeah?" I ask in a voice I didn't know I had.

"Uh-ha," she says. She looks down at my lips and bites her lips again. Oh, those perfect lips that I have kissed so many times...

I couldn't handle it, I cupped her face and leaned in. Much more passionate than ever.

She did the same. Her hands playing with my shirt. Now?

I pull back. She looks at me and frowns.

"Why not?" She pouts.

"Because you're under age," I say. I turns eighteen a few days ago.

"So?" She says.

"So that's practically rape," I say. Without waiting I smooth my hair and get out of the closet, she does the same, just in time for everyone to get out.

The days after that she would do the same, everywhere. Try to get me to do it to her.

It was funny watching her try, but I couldn't do that to her. I loved her, still do. I couldn't possibly ruin her life at the moment.

So one day, just before summer break, I walk up to her in physics class, while we were doing an assignment.

"My place?" I whisper in her ear, she nods.

Then I went back to my project. Today was the day I would confess to her that I love her. I have never said it, and today is going to be that day.

For the rest of the day I'd don't see her, neither did I see my best friend, they usually hang out, so I knew he was with her. An unsettling thought entered my brain.