Chapter 4.

The next day was the same.
And the next, and the next.
Stacey and her barbies were always screaming or hitting me everyday.
Some boys started to bully me to, as if it wasn't enough already.

This situation has been going on for 2 months.
2 months of crying and having bruises all over my body
and Im sick and tired of this.
I didn't do anything wrong, I'm not even that fat for god's sake.
The only thing that keeps me alive is jennifer,she's the only person that its not a bitch with me , she's not a real friend but at least she's friendly and I can talk to her.

Today I woke up with a black eye, great.
I hide it under a shit ton of foundation .
I put on a black t-shirt and black jeans, yes my enemy is color.
I arrived at school,I was putting my books inside my locker when I heard a voice,her voice..

COLE POV.

I hate going to school.
Its fucking boring even when you are the dean's son.
The only two things that make me come to school are my (stupid) friends and the fact that I am the bully of this school and everybody is scared of me.
But you know what I like the most?  I like when I enter the school and I can see everybody with their heads down scared for their life.. that feels amazing.

Like every damn day, I was walking in the corridor with the other boys, searching someone to beat up when I see Stacey-im-a-slut-Stewart yelling to the new fat girl.
this is going to be fun

"Hei Fatty fat fat, I made a bet about you, you know? But I lost because of you stupid cow. I bet that you would leave in a month but here you are with all your fat and I'm fucking pissed so TURN AROUND SO I CAN SLAP THAT FAT FACE OF YOURS"

The new girl is facing her locker and I think she said something but we ,and all the other guys who came to watch, couldn't hear it.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY BITCH?"

"I said that I HAD ENOUGH!!"

And then the girl did something so beautiful and unexpected that my mouth was hanging open.

Before Stacey could speak she took a giant book from her locker and she hit Stacey directly on her face.
Silence filled the air.
Stacey fell down on the ground already crying but the new girl wasn't done yet.
She went over her and started throwing punches on her face

"YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT"

"ENOUGH"
Punch
" OF YOUR"
Punch
"BULLYING "
Punch
"ENOUGH OF YOU"

And then she kicked her repeatedly  on the stomach.
Stacey was a crying and screaming mess.

" If you or your barbies say , do or even thinking of doing something to me I will beat you even worst than this , did you understand? "

" FUCKING UNSWER TO ME YOU TWAT, DID YOU UNDERSTAND? "

" YES please please leave me alone please I'm begging you"

" you better get used to beg because you would do it a lot if you mess with me again.."

And with that she left the corridor , her hands red and blody, our face in shock.

"I like her...she's a bad ass."

//hey,im back. Hope you liked this chapter ( cause I do like it, so much) I changed the cover btw What do you think?
well till next time!! Bye//