|six|

"Y-you live here?!" Sora's voice was that of a shocked squeak as Jax eventually pulled the small ravenette into the foyer of a rather luxurious apartment complex. The receptionist offered the two of them a greeting smile before continuing to tap away at the keyboard on the mahogany desk.

"I do." Jax nodded his head, amusement glinting in those green orbs of his as he heard how shocked Sora was.

The taller male led Sora towards the elevator on the far side of the foyer, stepping inside and waiting for the other to follow in before pressing the button that sent them to the 11th floor. It took the two of them to the correct floor surprisingly swiftly, and Jax headed for the front door of his apartment.

Unlocking the door, Jax held it open for Sora to walk through first. The small boy was in awe - it was gorgeous. Modern. The walls of the living room were made of pure glass, and a white couch was spread across the room on a black, fluffy carpet that felt nice under the feet. A shockingly large TV was mounted onto the wall, and the kitchen, bathroom and the bedrooms were equally stunning. He didn't realise that an apartment could be so spacious.

Sora was knocked out of his awe-filled trance as he felt Jax gently push his lower back forward, causing him to stumble slightly. "Go and make yourself comfortable, okay? There's a blanket in the closet, and feel free to watch TV. I'll make you some tea..." He murmured before heading into the kitchen.

Sora watched him go before slipping out of his shoes and heading over towards the closet that Jax was talking about, having to stand on the tips of his toes in order to grab the cozy-looking blanket. He wrapped himself around it before crawling into the couch and taking hold of the TV remote, looking over the buttons before turning it on. The quality of the pictures on the screen was beautiful, and Sora eagerly began to flick through the channels.

He came to a halt as he noticed that one of his favourite movies was on. 101 Dalmatians. Sora had always loved Disney movies - it was something that had just stuck with him from childhood. Allowing a tiny smile to pull at the corners of his lips, he leaned back into the leather couch and began to watch the movie.

Meanwhile, Jax was struggling to figure out how to exactly make a cup of tea. He was a demon. Demons don't really consume the same things that humans do, including hot drinks. Sure, he owned the correct cooking devices, but they were only for show. It would look strange if someone entered his home to find that there was no food or kitchen.

His brow furrowed slightly, playing around with the teabag before looking over his shoulder towards the living room, where Sora was snuggled into the blanket and watching the movie. A sigh passed through Jax's lips before thinking things over again.

After a good 10 minutes of struggling and reading up on his phone, Jax had finally made a steaming cup of tea.

With a rather proud look on his face, he headed into the living room where Sora had been drawn into the movie's plot. He looked up and smiled, taking the hot mug that was offered to him thankfully.

Jax was relieved that Sora took a few sips without complaining, sitting himself down onto the couch beside the smaller other. He didn't pay more than a second glance towards the TV screen, focussing on Sora entirely. "After this ends, you need to get some sleep, alright?" He murmured, gently moving a few stray hairs out of Sora's eyes.

This made the small boy jump slightly, but he nodded his head nonetheless. "Yeah... Thank you for this, Jax." He said, peering up at him through his eyelashes before quickly averting his gaze back towards the screen.

A light pink had coloured the boy's cheeks.

He truly was adorable.

--

|Author's Note|
I'm sorryyyy this is a lot shorter than I'd like it to be ;-;