|two|

"Sora." Jax repeated the other's name, pulling out a chair and perching himself onto the slightly cushioned seat. He rested his elbow onto the table, leaning his cheek into the palm of his hand. "You have a very pretty name. I like it."

Sora shuffled slightly as he felt Jax's intense gaze on his body, flushing at his comment and occasionally glancing over to him with a slight whimper. This caused his eyebrow to raise in question. "What is it?"

Sora flushed again and looked down, biting his lip softly before speaking up in a slightly shaky tone. "U-um... I want to get changed out of my wet clothing..." The water had soaked though his clothes completely, and he wanted Jax to leave the room before changing. "Uh... Can you please...?" He gestured towards the door, not wanting to sound rude at all. Yes, Sora greatly disliked being rude and inconsiderate.

Jax seemed rather confused by his statement. They were both male, correct? He rose to his feet nonetheless and nodded his head, flashing another irresistible smile down at the black haired male. "I'll make you some coffee, okay? Then after you're all dry, I'll take you home. My shift's ended, anyway." He insisted before making his way towards the staff room's small and handy kitchen.

Sora waited for Jax to completely leave his line of sight before tugging his damp shirt up and over his head. As he did so, it was understandable why he didn't want the brunette to see.

His form was skinny, unnaturally so. Bruises, burn marks and other scars littered the skin of his pale torso. Back and front, they were everywhere. It was truly a sickening sight, and Sora kept it all a secret from everybody else.

Quickly, before Jax reentered the room, Sora slipped the dry shirt over his head. It was hugely oversized and almost reached his knees, but it was better than wearing cold and wet clothing. He neatly folded his old clothes and placed them on the side after slipping into the pants that had been given to him, beginning to play with a strand of dark hair. Whenever he got stuck in the rain, Sora's hair would turn curlier than usual - it always had done, and it was a rather cute touch.

He looked up as he heard Jax return with a single cup of steaming coffee. Sora wasn't a huge fan of the bitter drink, but it was bearable when he added sugar and milk, and lots of it. "Thank you." He politely murmured before proceeding to add the sugar and milk to his preferred taste.

Jax couldn't help but laugh as he noticed how much he was adding, leaning into the palm of his hand once again as those beautiful green eyes of his remained fixed onto Sora's lowered ones. "I'm guessing you have quite the sweet tooth?" He asked with a small smile, taking a sip from the alcohol he had also fetched himself when he had the chance - a rather large glass of red wine.

Sora raised the cup to his lips and took a small sip, enjoying the now sweet taste of the beverage. He placed the cup down and gently drummed his long fingers against it. "You do realise... That drinking too much could be harmful...?" He spoke in a soft, quiet voice as he gestured towards the glass in Jax's hand.

The brunette chuckled softly, taking a sip of his own drink before also placing it down onto the table. "Perhaps so, but it isn't healthy to think about how it could harm you. You just have to enjoy the taste." He hummed, offering a wink at the smaller male as he noticed that he was staring at him.

The action caused Sora to once again flush madly, quickly averting his gaze down to the cup which he swiftly took another sip from.

--

|Author's note|

Hey!~
I'm sorry if these chapters are short... ;-;
This is the first thing I've written on Wattpad, and it feels like I've written loads but I really haven't. Maybe because I'm ill? Maybe.

Anyway, thank you for reading! Please remember to vote and comment, maybe even follow if you'd be kind enough to! *blushies* I'd love to get to know you guys!

Thank you! xox