1.

A/N:
Hey there! I'm Megan and I've been writing for ages, I just haven't posted anything...
Until now.
I hope you like the fic. It's hella angsty so if you don't like a tiny bit of gore and emotional wreckage, don't read this. :))
Okay that's all.

I dragged my feet towards the door, not wanting to go to work today. I just wanted to spend the day with Phil.

Ever since we had come out to each other, things have been different. We've gotten closer as people and our bond has become stronger than steel.
But what I haven't told him is how I feel about him.
I mean yeah he's my best friend and he's like a brother to me, but I can't help thinking that we could be more.

As I opened the door, I felt a familiar buzz in my jeans. Digging deep into my pocket, I grabbed my phone. The screen lit up, showing the name "Philly."
I smiled to myself.
The text read:
Have an amazing day Danny x
I replied with:
You too Philly.

Looking down, I realised I had subconsciously written  I love you on the end of the message. My thumb hovered over the send button, my mind alive with thoughts of what the outcome might be. Hastily, I deleted the last part before sending it.
Putting my phone in my pocket for a few minutes, I busied myself with lock on the door. Of course it was jammed again.

--------------------

As I made my way down the cold streets to my work, my mind wondered to Phil... Again.
What would happen if I admitted my feelings for him? I wasn't sure if I could risk it, but my adoration for him was growing beyond belief.
If it worked out, maybe one day he might reciprocate the feelings.
Maybe.

I reached the doors of the office and scowled as I pushed them open, a wave of hot air hitting me.
"Daniel!" The familiar screech came bouncing down the hallway walls toward me.
I sighed. This was going to be a long day.

--------------------

"What did I tell you about this?" He threw his hand down on my work and glared at me, "The party pled not guilty, and you've listed all the reasons why they were guilty!"
I shrugged, absentmindedly picking at the lint on my jumper.
"That's not good enough!" He slammed both his palms on to his polished wooden desk, making me jump almost a metre into the air.
I felt a familiar buzz in my pocket, imagining what Phil put in the midday text message today.
But when I turned my phone on, it was a random number.

Confused, I flicked to the message, smiling as I read the digital words.
I stood from my chair quickly, my boss looking up at me expectantly.
"Well if that isn't good enough, maybe you can find someone better, because I QUIT!" I yelled the last two words as loud as my voice would let me as I snatched the papers off the desk and threw them into the air. I watched with a grin as his face turned almost purple.

I ran out of the room to gather my belongings before he found me and started raging.
I was chuckling to myself when I reached the back entrance.
An idea popping into my head, the words "I'm free!" Escaped my mouth as I pushed the doors open dramatically.

As I walked down the street, I thought that perhaps that outburst wasn't the best idea.
What if I needed someone to represent me in court?
Nah. Phil had a degree. I would be fine.
I giggled to myself as the freeze-frame of my purple faced ex boss popped up in my mind.
I didn't stop laughing the rest of the way home.

A/N:
Why was that so nerve-wracking?
I have no idea how I feel about this type of fanfic, and I hate writing some parts, but I'm hoping you like reading it. If you don't please don't hesitate to tell me
K
Bye :)