Chapter 30

"Holy shit!" Elcia screamed at the top of her lungs. "There is a mouse in my room!"

"What's up?" Sebastian asked casually before seeing the slightly large creature on the ground.

"Fuck!" He shrieked. "Get it away!"

"Oh my god! It's gigantic, Brooke, stop laughing! Kill it!" Sebastian roared at me.

I stared at the mouse on the floor and raised an eyebrow at Sebastian.

And that, my friends, is how a boy loses his manliness forever. North piped up, cackling deviously.

The mouse slowly advanced toward Sebastian, he yelled in horror and leapt onto the desk.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Get some cheese and lure it away! I don't want it to eat me," his eyes then widened a fraction. "Oh dear lord no, what if I'm on his menu next? Shit, I'm the next cheese discovered and it's going to slowly rip me apart, I didn't think mice liked sausages though."

This was probably the hardest I'd laughed in forever. I doubled over and fell on the floor.

"This is priceless, you'll never be a man in my eyes ever again!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"You aren't breakfast Sebastian," I replied.

"How would you know?" He snapped, glaring at me. "I could be a breakfast in disguise, eggs, bacon, sausages and all. Don't you dare say I can't be, if I want to I will be thank you."

I'll eat you any time, North purred suggestively. At that moment I was glad that her voice was only inside my mind.

North! I scolded. Sebastian was getting very defensive over everything lately, I didn't think breakfast would be added to his list. I had a feeling he just wanted to start fights, this was perhaps because of his dire wolf. To make things worse, my wolf was also becoming a professional seductress in my head. Creating unnecessary thoughts and distracting me when I was learning at school or listening to someone.

It's called being horny. North deadpanned, I could basically hear the smirk in her tone at my reddening cheeks.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sebastian queried, seeming lost on where the conversation had taken a turn.

"No," I assured him quickly. It's not you, it's me. I held back the remark and instead smiled shyly.

"Don't lie to me," he snapped.

"Are you on your period?" I blurted, annoyed with his constant mood changes.

"Of course not," he growled.

"Don't-"

"This is a lovely conversation and all, but can you get rid of that thing?" Elcia squeaked, sounding oddly enough like a mouse.

"Why? I thought you liked it when your family surprised you with a visit," I replied seriously.

"I look nothing like that!" She screeched at me. You know, I don't think I like Elcia much anymore.

No shat Sherlock.

"Yeah . . ." I trailed off, nodding along sarcastically. "You just keep telling yourself that."

"I thought we were friends," she whimpered, beginning to cry.

I whimpered, well, pretended to. "I - I thought you were a werewolf, but I guess we aren't always right when it comes to assumptions are we Elcia?" I'm such a bitch.

"Enough," Sebastian ordered, growling at me specifically.

I rolled my eyes at his command, as an accepted Alpha Female this had no effect on me. Yet, I couldn't help but clench my hands as authority ran throughout his tone.

"I hate you Brooke," Elcia hissed at me in a mere whisper, smirking.

"I guess that's a good thing because I don't like you very much either." I replied, I felt satisfaction as I saw her eyes widen. Her wolf clearly disliked the fact that the Alpha Female detested them.

If anyone thought they were higher than me, I would bring them down. Further than just a mere revenge plan, but down to a grave.

I've gone through enough drama this year. If anyone thought they were going to use me for anything that would hurt me or my loved ones, they were in for a big surprise.

~~~~~~~~~
VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW
GOAL: 243 votes and 238 comments.
If goal is reached I will update twice.

Brooke's toughening up to her old-self again.. Not that she really changed in the first place. I'd prepare yourselves for the ending.... Because it is not going to be pretty. By the way if you think Brooke was being a bitch this chapter... That's good, that will make the ending better :)

Happy reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!