Chapter 16

{Tiana}

I sighed dreamily as my mate crashed through the class room wall on a motorbike. Tuna in hand, he strolled towards me with a puppy back pack.

"My lady," he declared, passing me the tuna. I accepted it warmly, greeting him with a smile.

"Tiana!" Someone screeched in my ear, I groaned in frustration. Stupid day dreams.

Where is our mate? My wolf, Berry, demanded.

Look him up on Google Maps, I'm sure he will come up on there somewhere.

She merely huffed in response, rolling her eyes at my sarcasm. I perked up at the scent of my mate, he walked into the classroom with a rainbow back pack. I gasped, my dreams are finally becoming a reality!

"Where's the puppy?" I queried sadly.

"What are you on about?" Nat asked, shaking her head.

"Nothing," I whispered.

Tom strode into the room, glancing at all the empty seats, noticing none of them were near Nat. He stared at me, I glared in return and moved to one of them myself. Why am I always the one moving?

Because you're submissive, Berry claimed smugly.

Bitch, you are me, I am you, we are one. Therefore, you are submissive too.

Berry growled at me, some wolves were very aggressive, mine just happens to be one of them. Some also don't get along with their human's, we were past that stage... I think.

As the Alpha and Brooke walked into the room, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Our old Alpha was of perfect age to be in charge, it was almost unheard of to have a 19 year old as an Alpha. How did he even get in the school?

I faintly heard a curse word escape Brooke's mouth as Sebastian brought her closer to his side. I raised an eyebrow, a mark. She would now smell of Sebastian faintly, but you would definitely notice it if they completed the mating.

As Dylan, my mate, finally decided on a seat, he sat beside me reluctantly.

"Hi," I greeted casually, pretending our previous encounter didn't occur.

"Hey..." Dylan trailed off, running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry." He stated, a sincere apology.

"It's fine," I replied blankly. "Why are you sitting next to me? The other day you said you couldn't even stand to be near me."

A faint growl came from the front, signalling that Brooke was listening to our conversation.

"Eavesdropper," I muttered in the mind-link. She chuckled, turning around to wink at me.

"My wolf wanted to be near you," he responded, monotonously. I hid my hurt through my hair, he didn't seem to notice as he stared at the front of the class. Just his wolf?

We need to do something to get him to like us, Berry announced, determined.

I laughed, I'm just going to be myself, I don't want to try extra hard just to get our mate to accept us.

"Alright," I murmured, realising I hadn't responded for quite a while. Dylan glanced at me with a nod, before looking back at the board. Where the hell is our teacher?

Elcia glared from beside me, sticking her nose up in disgust. Staring at the Alpha and Brooke with abhor.

"Making that face won't make you any uglier, because you already achieved that goal when you decided to go through puberty."

Elcia rolled her eyes at my remark, smirking slightly when the Alpha turned to raise an eyebrow at me.

I narrowed my eyes, the Alpha is only to care for one female not included in his family, his mate.

"Don't glare at our Alpha," Dylan hissed at me.

"Fine," I grumbled.

We need a better mate, Berry whispered, annoyed at the fact that he wasn't as accepting as supposed to be.

Why do I always get the assholes?

~~~~~~~~~
VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW

GOAL: 165 votes and 155 comments.
If goal is reached I will update twice.

I don't know why, but, I just seem to like giving my friends the bad characters as mates... Lol.

What do you think of Elcia?

If you could only read/write stories with one specific genre, what would it be?

Example: Horror, mystery, werewolf, romance, Teen Fiction. Etcetera.