Chapter 29

{Brooke}

I had only just recently moved into Sebastian's house and it was already effecting me. I wasn't as sad as I used to be, but it would be hard to forget Tiana.

"Why are you in my room?" I queried curiously at Elcia, she smiled warmly at me, patting the edge of my bed.

"Sebastian gave me it for a while, since I don't have a home and all. I hope you don't mind," she stated, a slight smugness in her tone. I resisted the snarl seeping up my throat and instead grinned. I only just moved here and he's already kicking me out?!

"Why of course not," I drawled the last word with a hint of a hiss. Wrenching my door off its hinges during my fury I quickly strutted away.

"You might want to get that fixed," I called over my back, smirking when I met her furious gaze.

As I wondered around the house my eyes locked onto a familiar part of the house. I growled, opening the door to Sebastian's room.

"What the hell?" I screeched at him, before breathing in deeply. I walked out of the room and slammed it shut, storming down the house hallway.

When I found a seat nearby, I sat down and stared at nothing in particular. Not too long after I grabbed my iPhone and started to play games.

"Brooke!" Sebastian yelled, furious.

I like the fact that you put a dent in his wall when you walked out. North spoke up smugly.

Me too, I sighed dreamily.

When I paid no attention to his voice, he snatched my phone and threw it at the wall. The glass on its front smashed completely, as did the rest of the device.

Bye bye colour switch, North groaned. I had almost done all of the game modes too!

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. Check if it still works," Sebastian ordered me worriedly.

Yes, because it's definitely going to turn on when it's in two pieces. North replied sarcastically.

"Alright, the top of it or the bottom?" I asked sassily before cringing as I realised how wrong it sounded. He chuckled, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Maybe the former option is preferred," he replied, winking.

To his surprise I picked up the destroyed phone and threw both halves at the wall. Fury didn't even begin to describe how I felt.

"Why did you give her my new room?" I exclaimed.

"I thought you two were friends," he responded, obviously confused.

"As if, and I only just moved in it! Kicking me out already Sebastian?" I snapped.

"I'm not kicking you out!" He growled, as if shocked that I would come to those terms.

"Then why is Elcia in my room," I hissed, making sure to emphasise on the compromised word.

"Because I put her there," he replied stubbornly. I groaned, that's kicking me out dumbass!

Sometimes our mate needs to use that brain of his, there's no point in having one if he isn't going to use it.

"I'll just get my stuff," I grumbled. "Have fun with Elcia."

Fun? Fun?! What do you mean fun? Get back there and teach our mate that it's only us he should have this 'fun' with. North exclaimed. I laughed whole-heartedly to myself as I strode away.

"Y-you can't just leave!" He spluttered.

"Watch me," I called from my shoulder, heaving a bag near my - Elcia's room and walking out of the house.

I had hardly been here for a day and already I was moving out. I suppose I preferred my own house better though. To be honest, I have no idea why I moved there in the first place.

Maybe because Sebastian forced us there, North piped up dryly. Or it could be the fact that we just wanted to be near our mate.

I shrugged mentally, or it could've been for Elcia safety precautions.

Sure, as if that stupid thing could hurt us, we're like underdog now. Stylish, amazing, cute, kind... There are so many things, you know, I wouldn't mind meeting that hunk. North commented dreamily.

You are such a weird wolf.

I know, right? She asked in an extremely girly voice.

"Brooke, there's something I need to tell you," Rose said through the mind-link.

"What is it?" I queried worriedly.

"I'm- I'm-" I nod along to her frantic tone.

"Totally and utterly-" in love with Chase? Pregnant?

"Dying." I gasped in horror.

"From."

"The other side!"

"In hell," I added childishly, realising she was only joking.

"Hello," Nat stated in the mind-link.

"It's me!" Sebastian yelled in my ear as I screamed in terror from the frightening occurrence.

"You scared me," I replied, holding a hand to my heart.

~~~~~~~~~
VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW
GOAL: 237 votes and 224 comments.
If goal is reached I will update twice.

*waves awkwardly* Yeah.. Long time no see! Been awhile since I've updated and I'm sorry :P A bit of a silly chapter, sorry to disappoint, but I'm tired.

You should go check out my new book, "Breaking Free". It's fantasy and will include a little bit of romance if you're interested. 🙄😜😉

If you could shape-shift into anything, what would it be?