Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFICTION ARE OWNED MY MATT AND TREY!! ( Thank you guys for reading this fanfic by the way! it's my first one and I'm starting it on my phone, so I hope it turns out alright! if you see a spelling mistake, leave a comment please! Enjoy!)

*Tweeks pov*

"Tweek honey it's time to wake up! You've over slept!" I heard my mom say, awakening me from my slumber.

'Oh god! I-I'm gonna be late again!' I thought to myself, throwing on my green button up shirt and some jeans.

I ran downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed my mug of coffee my dad had ready for me and raced out the door.

As I arrived at the bus stop, I noticed the bus was just about to leave but I made it in time.

'Thank god' I thought as I sat down in the front of the bus.

"Hey Tweek. Wake up late again I see?" Craig Tucker said as I sat, shaking in my seat. "I thought with all that coffee in your system, you'd never sleep." Craig said with a smirk.

"Y-yeah I over s-slept. M-my alarm didn't go o-off AH." I said, feeling my face turn bright red. Oh god! Please don't let him notice I look like a fucking apple. PLEASE.'

"You okay there? You look like a fucking apple."

God dammit!!!

"Erm, i-it's hot in here. Th-that's all." I responded, turning even redder. Oh my God. Why does he have to look so damn cute with those mysterious blue eyes?!  I thought to myself, feeling my face burn.

"You're hot? I just suspected that you'd be freezing considering it's two degrees out and you're not even wearing a coat." he said, his face showing slight concern.

"O-oh yeah. This coffee it's v-very hot AH." Oh, Jesus Tweek, stop being so awkward. You're sixteen years old, grow up, I thought to myself.

The bus pulled up to the school and kids piled out onto the lawn in front of the South Park High School.

"Okay Tweek, I'll see you at lunch okay? Bye!" Craig said walking into the building disappearing into the hallway of teenagers.

(Hey guys, I hope you like that first chapter! it's kinda small and not much happened, but they will be getting better and longer, I promise!!)