"I didn't think you'd be walking all lovey dovey in the fucking woods & kissing him after he choked you." He rushed.

That's an interesting comment.

"Well, I didn't think I'd be sitting here after knowing that you're Jason fucking McCann." I admitted. "I guess we both surprised each other." I said.

"Tell me where all of this is coming from?" He asked bitterly. I knew that he was officially angry at me.

"I think we should just go—like now." Grayson said uncomfortably.

"No. Just sit down." I said a little more heated. He dramatically threw himself back on the couch, sighing loudly. "It's coming from me. You could've just took me & left him alone." I breathed. He eyed me closely.

"You could've ran away, but you didn't—well actually you did. Multiple times as well." He said, causing my mouth to almost drop. "What does that have to do with you killing him?" I asked him.

Honestly what do is it?

"You don't like that I fucking kill people for no legitimate reason huh? Is that what this is all about? Or are you feeling something after seeing that he's alive?" He ranted, I twisted my face in annoyance.

"I don't like that you hurt anyone for no legitimate reason." I said dully. He sarcastically laughed, running his finger through his hair for the eighteenth time. "He was a legitimate reason." He argued back. "Was I?" I asked him.

He watched me cluelessly.

Does he not know what I'm referring to?

She told me and I didn't believe her—but honestly everything makes sense now. Everything added up perfectly. I wasn't sure if I was sad or betrayed by everything. I couldn't even be angry about it, watching him in that moment. That was just him, he'll kill for no legitimate reason—even the people he loves.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, shifting uncomfortably.

"The night you hit me." I said slowly.

Y o u r  p o v

Day Before Yesterday

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, while walking into the living room. I found it weird that Lotus wanted to personally sit down & talk to me—alone. I wasn't sure what was up, or what was going on.

"He's out with Josh." She said. There was something off about her. Her eyes seemed distant & she kept sighing like she was stressed. This made me even more nervous about what she wanted to speak to me about. Her now blonde hair was placed in a high ponytail, away from her face. She ran her hand over his face dramatically. She turned her head, finally looking at me.

"It's been a couple of months since the car incident right?" She asked slowly.

This is what she wants to talk about?

I nodded my head slowly. I wasn't quite sure where the conversation was leading to. Her foot was tapping against the couch, I could tell that what she wanted to tell me wasn't good.

"I feeling extremely anxious right now. I don't want to start shit—but I overheard something & I think you should know." She said, she turned around, crossing her legs in front of me. I started to feel anxious as well.

What did she overhear? Please be nothing serious.

"The guys were talking about who hit you that night when you tried to run away." She said, I watched her attentively, trying to figure out what she was trying to tell me. I nodded, reassuring her to continue with what she was saying.

"I don't want to say that Jason would ever hurt you—but I think he was the one that hit you that night." She said, searching for some kind of emotion. I sat there still, it sounded so bizarre I couldn't even react. My mind didn't believe a statement like that.

I laughed once the words escaped her mouth. I noticed the blank look on her face, as she watched me. The smile on my face faded quickly as possible realization kicked in.

A/N: Thank you for always reading. 💜